No announcement yet.

Best Map for Sniping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O rly on the church... Just from personal experience I find I get my most kills sniping people who snipe from church, mainly by taking the hill from roadbloack. Very obvious spot so death comes quick, I only attempt if a medic is in my squad. But kills come even quicker, everyone is busy with South Town Center.

Also, sneaking around Church to knife everyone is fun.

Comment

When i play Cerbere i get almost 3/4 of my kills in the beginnin. Eu runs down and Pac runs up, and whatever side im on, i have lot's of targets.

Comment

Cerbere, Tunis, Port Bavaria, Berlin after crossroads, all nice sniping

Comment

Tollstation on Gibby can work well too.

Comment

imo i think your all wrong, shuibia tibiaaia something s just exelent, massive views in all directions, no cover for the enemies, just perfect.

grab a buggy and drive around find a nice spot park it like 100m away prone, snipe out the silo, once your spotted -if ever on this map- get back in buggy find another spot park 100m away etc...

so easy this way to get points i almost was even with the air whores on end of round score.

oh yeh make sure your playing titan for some reason on conquest people are less inclined to fight for silos on foot.

Comment

when i go to sniping maps which i usually do all the time my favorite is usually suez canal.
              but if its a non-sniping map im usually good on cebere landing because you can get on the different buildings with demos if FF is off.

Comment

I love Cerbere for sniping. The terrain in Cerbere is very fun to snipe in. I have a few spots where people rarely find you but I don't want to say what they are. It's a well-guarded secret.

Comment

Working...
                X