Get fit with bf2142!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get fit with bf2142!

Heres what i've started doing, and i've lost 28kg in 5 days!

After every round you have around a minute to wait, in that time you can crank as many pushups/situps as you can before the next round. So say you do around 10.. the way most of you guys play you should be doing around 100+ pushups a day with around 20 minutes rest inbetween your sets of 10 or so.

So yeh. Like dont be weak. :thatsbad:

oooooooooor you can get off your *** and go to the gym... That's another real good solution

Comment

Originally posted by kr1kit
      oooooooooor you can get off your *** and go to the gym... That's another real good solution
      You sir, are a ****ing genius. :|:

Comment

well it works for me

Comment

So how do you use the time inbetween games?

Comment

I usually stare at the screen, in anticipation of the next battle, and ravelling in my <1 K/D ratio and how close I got to 1 this time

Comment

If I start doing push-ups in the middle of the floor, I will get mugged instantly by the dog

Comment

Originally posted by JumpStyle.
                So how do you use the time inbetween games?
                You mean the skinning up interval?

I grab a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by JumpStyle.
                  Heres what i've started doing, and i've lost 28kg in 5 days!

So yeh. Like dont be weak. :thatsbad:
                  How much do you weight?
                  ArenĀ“t your numbers a little over the top? You are losing almost 6kg a day????
                  I weight 70 kg you lost almos half my girth in only 5 days????

LOL...something wrong with your numbers ....maybe 2,8 kg no?

Comment

Push ups... hmm is that when you push the ground away from you? Cos thats what happens to me most of the time.

I weight 91KG and I am 6foot 1 inch. I am happy the way I am.

Comment

Sounds good, it would help me get a bit stronger, yet my PC loads too fast.

See weight is my problem, but I'm not over weight, I'm underweight, and I could eat 10 cows and I'd only gian 1kg, so my question is how can I gain 6kgs?

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
                        See weight is my problem, but I'm not over weight, I'm underweight, and I could eat 10 cows and I'd only gian 1kg, so my question is how can I gain 6kgs?
                        Simple:
                        Weight_Gained = N_Cows_Eaten / 10
                        =>
                        N_Cows_Eaten = Weight_Gained * 10

So for Weight_Gained = 6
                        N_Cows_Eaten = 6 * 10 = 60

So according to my calculations, you will need to eat 60 cows to gain 6 kg

Comment

Originally posted by Bubas
                          How much do you weight?
                          ArenĀ“t your numbers a little over the top? You are losing almost 6kg a day????
                          I weight 70 kg you lost almos half my girth in only 5 days????

LOL...something wrong with your numbers ....maybe 2,8 kg no?
                          /sarcasm

theres no way you can lose hardly any weight by doing pushups but you can improve your muscle strength/tone

hey its something positive to do instead of mindnumbingly watching your game load

just do as many as you can do before the next game loads, you wont get tired because you'll have the whole next game to recover before your next set ^^

Comment

Originally posted by kr1kit
                            Or do like me.. ride a bicycle to work (20 miles round trip). 5 days a week, week in, week out...

Comment

Or just be a gangster, and be naturally fit. yeah yeah!

Comment

Working...
                              X