Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol none of those players are INF-UK, you're clutching at straws. Hypnotech put our tags on without consent, if you look at his IP he's in US so it makes no sense

INF-US had their own server, own vent, own leaders and own recruitment policies. It's a seperate entity entirely

You have never/will never see an INF-UK member padding/glitching or whatever on our server. We've all played the game long enough to know what's acceptable and it's well admined during normal gaming hours

In the interest of fair play (unlike some servers), we run FF on (mostly) - no RDX spamming/no high roofs/no baserape

Comment

• Originally posted by HTE1 View Post
      This thread has become a bit like the fight outside the pub that first of all everyone rushes out to watch.... then it goes on and on and on.... slowly one by one people get bored and go back to there pints.

Any way...

My cats breath smells of cat food.
      This has to be sigged :laugh:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezekiel
        Lol Balla i knew you were going to reply in the same context i did, about needing proof and you wanna know my proof?..................the fact your stats were wiped, thank you case closed, lol and on your buddy list for less than 5 hours remember it took you 3 full weeks of trying practically everyday before you finally got my tags for the first time, and you were still on my list after that, then you were banned, by me from our server for being an asshat who was tk'ing everyone.

Lol Balla, catziggy has a screenshot and all that shows is me being top of th leaderboard, and even if i did thrown an EMP whats wrong it is 100% legit, it maybe cheap but still 100% legit, they have allowed you to earn the points for throwing it at infantry now assets that maybe different maybe they weren't supposed to have that like that but hey they haven't removed it from the game with any of there patches, which shows it aint wrong.

Luv2killu

I've never heard of Hypnotech wasn't he that high ranking Walker whore? lol he joined the clan and was booted out instantly. Both those players where from the US side as well, who we don't even talk to, nor do they play.

Anyway of to work, so act the hard man whilst i'm gone please, want something to read when am back
        I can say you have 3 teets but if I don't have proof doesn't mean it's true. So until you get a SS of some sort that shows me on a knife server not hunting for the top 100, your arguement is void. And then you say some cr@p about me knifing you which has nothing to do with anything, again inflating your own stupidity.

About you EMPing, it IS against the EA ROC, just like knife servers are. If you don't believe me here it is:
        • Examples of abuse include, but are not limited to:
          • Playing on restricted kit servers (knife, shock, and pistol only)
          • Taking turns killing, reviving, receiving ammo, etc.
          • Abusing world geometry to your advantage without risk
          • Exploiting vehicle damage to repair indefinitely
          • Creating a play environment which, by definition or action, creates an inflated scoring scenario
        And you did just that.

Comment

• Well people keep quoting me. The truth is Ezekial and I had a disagreement over the intrepetation of fair play. This has been resolved. he is welcome to play on our server again as long as he respects the rules.

To be honest this is a real difficult one for me. I have great respect for BallAce both as a player and a forum laugh and do happen to like Ezekials brusque matter of fact say what I mean style.

Truth is none of you guys is innocent....in one way or another... but a few care to be honest about it or are prepared to adapt.. As BallaAce has done with his new character D3lit3 and Ezekial has done by discussing with Timeless his ban.

Lets leave the EMP thing for now. Its an issue which only is pernanent in certain situations.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Eliminator
            Ok guys come on now, we have 2 idiots come and disturb the peace within the forum?
            You're proving yourself to be as gullible as the other two idiots ezekial and alpha. You really don't know what you're talking about so take your own advice and stay out of it.

Ezekial, they were in your clan whether it be the U.S side or the U.K side so don't try to lie about that as well.

Originally posted by ezekial
            I've never heard of Hypnotech wasn't he that high ranking Walker whore? lol he joined the clan and was booted out instantly.
            Now make your bloody mind up... you say you've never heard of him yet in the very next sentence you say he joined your clan and was then booted out. You just can't stop lying can you.

We don't need to lie and claim that we've owned anyone because the truth is blatantly obvious for anyone who isn't an idiot to see.

You are a liar and crosland is also.

Alpha if you have nothing to do with inf-us why do you share a website with them and ezekial has already stated that he did join your clan, so what's it to be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Catziggy
              Well people keep quoting me. The truth is Ezekial and I had a disagreement over the intrepetation of fair play. This has been resolved. he is welcome to play on our server again as long as he respects the rules.

To be honest this is a real difficult one for me. I have great respect for BallAce both as a player and a forum laugh and do happen to like Ezekials brusque matter of fact say what I mean style.

Truth is none of you guys is innocent....in one way or another... but a few care to be honest about it or are prepared to adapt.. As BallaAce has done with his new character D3lit3 and Ezekial has done by discussing with Timeless his ban.

Lets leave the EMP thing for now. Its an issue which only is pernanent in certain situations.
              Catziggy's right Eze. THe fact of the matter is that this debate is mostly about Crosland, so let's just stay out of it shall we ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BallaAce
                  • Creating a play environment which, by definition or action, creates an inflated scoring scenario
                And you did just that.
                Meh while I agree with that rule in principle, the problem is it's non-specific and open to interpretation.

Example - how long do I have to wait until I can throw another EMP at infantry before it becomes a legitimate score rather than an inflated one???

Originally posted by BallaAce
                Examples of abuse include, but are not limited to:
                • Playing on restricted kit servers (knife, shock, and pistol only)
                That on the other hand is clear as night and day

Comment

• Even EA say its non specific and open to interpreation. Thats why its pertanent to the situation. Its a closed matter now I think.

Comment

• fat ginger people who cant get laid and internet arguments go together like rain and the floor getting wet.

Comment

• Originally posted by hatebreed
                      fat ginger people who cant get laid and internet arguments go together like rain and the floor getting wet.
                      I do believe that was the worst comparison I've ever heard. :shakehead:

"Like rain and the floor getting wet"?

Comment

• ^it was meant to be bad

Comment

• Yeh the Emp debate's been done to death, but I'm gonna keep on Balla's case till he tells me how I cheated

Originally posted by Luv2Killu
                          Alpha if you have nothing to do with inf-us why do you share a website with them and ezekial has already stated that he did join your clan, so what's it to be?
                          I never said we have nothing to do with INF-US, we are part of an overall INFANTRY CLAN but are independant of one-another. The only thing we really share is the website. Even that is divided into UK/US subforums

Hypno joined INF-US & was soon kicked out, then took it upon himself to put on INF-UK tags. He's in USA ffs why would he join us?

Comment

• Originally posted by hatebreed
                            ^it was meant to be bad
                            Humor escapes me.

Comment

• well this thread failed in so many ways, handbags at dawn :laugh:

/locked

Comment

Working...
                              X