No announcement yet.

So your nearing Brig. Gen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titan Defend, 100+ Points in less than ten minutes. You could also Titan Gun Whore, but thats a bit boring. Going for awards can be fun, but it can also be boring as heck or even frustrating. Just play the game how you like to play it, you will get your rank in no time at all

BTW, I passed the last 4 ranks using the Private Glitch. In a matter of three days I went from Field Commissar to Brig General :|: Nowadays I don't even notice when I get the private glitch, career points really don't mean anything to me

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
      ...Just play the game how you like to play it, you will get your rank in no time at all

Fingulfin's advice ftw! :salute:

Comment

can someone tell me what in the hell this private glitch is? It seems everyone is getting it except me haha

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin-Elite
          Which is??????

oh yea, did i mention how i made a stupid mistake and have to get the Clark as my last weapon unlock? yea......so usually i stay up there with a Lambert and find someone who has a clark then take his kit after he dies. But i love using the Clark so much
          It's when the game glitches out and thinks you're a Private rank... In other words, you lose all your unlocks, but it remembers all the time requirements for badges, so if you've played 50 hours as Assault, get the private bug, and get 30 kills as Assault that round you will get the Assault Gold badge, even if you've gotten it before.

@Kr1k1t, at least your next rank isn't 3000+ away =O

Comment

It's legal, a DICE guy even told us to enjoy the free points. Happens when the stat servers screw up or something.

Also wwwwwhhhyyy did you leave the Clark last, should left the Zeller, it's basically a bigger, louder, stock rifle while the Clark is completely different,

Comment

Private bug:

I got it yesterday again, and i again got 2670 points in one round which rocks

got it from a 2000 point ribbon and a 500 point ribbon even though i wasnt trying for it, think its the soldier of merit or good conduct ribbons

think we're gonna get alot more brig gens soon

lol you can see my most recent awards in my sig

Comment

i wasted my last unlock on the SAAW 86.. What a waste that was! I thought it'd be cool to shoot down aircraft, so i went into a 64 man titan server.. Let's just say i was severely disappointed in that hunk of crap.

My next 4 unlocks are going towards the clark.

And im seriously hoping i get a private bug sometime soon hehe

Comment

I think the unlocks that everybody should save for last are the Zeller+scope stabilizer and SAAW unless your a hardcore engy and need those extra 10 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                    I think the unlocks that everybody should save for last are the Zeller+scope stabilizer and SAAW unless your a hardcore engy and need those extra 10 rounds.
                    Scope Stabilizer is win, IMO, quite helpful for picking off an enemy when just a foot is showing and such.

Clark is the epic point earner/fun to use-er.

Comment

i wish i had known the clark was so badass earlier on..

Comment

Originally posted by kr1kit
                        can someone tell me what in the hell this private glitch is? It seems everyone is getting it except me haha
                        I seem to get this bug when CTD or get disconnected. Then you log back on and find that you don't have any of your unlocks. So you start playing anyway and start noticing that you are getting all the ribbons, medals and badges that you already earned. You can easily racking up thousands of points. It is a god send sometimes.

Comment

I still keep all my unlocks when i get the private glitch, i just lose my rank

Comment

Originally posted by JumpStyle.
                            I still keep all my unlocks when i get the private glitch, i just lose my rank
                            Yeah, same here. I ended up with my second Legion of Merit and Good Conduct ribbon in a round just a few weeks ago. 2600 point game. Ended up with an promotion and an unlock I wasn't going to be getting for some time. I had no idea what had happened....now I know. I'll be looking forward to it more often now!:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by LoociusVorenus2
                              ... I ended up with my second Legion of Merit and Good Conduct ribbon in a round just a few weeks ago. 2600 point game. ....

Got BG on my 3rd LoM / GC ribbon Private glitch. Bit of a disappointment, but what can ya do, right?

The SAAW takes some work to get used to... but I love it for scaring gunship whores away from my armor.

And the Clark just plain rocks.

Comment

Working...
                              X