So your nearing Brig. Gen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So your nearing Brig. Gen.

Allright, basically i'm starting to get close to brig gen. (starting) and i just wanted to say that now it gets really fun because you got alot of unlocks to use and alot of strategies, unlucky for me i made a stupid decision and am stuck with the Clark being my last weapon .....anyways, i have noticed that it takes alot more to get to the next rank, so the question is:

What is your way of getting alot of points but still having a blast playing the game?

Go for ribbons/gold/silver badges.

Comment

Yeah, just taking a quick look at your stats, I'd suggest looking at the badge requirements and high-point ribbons, and see which ones look entertaining to you. Some will bore the snot out of you, so don't bother with them unless you are *really* goal-oriented. The other thing I'd suggest is getting the Northern Strike booster. Honestly, for $10 bucks, it's totally worth it. Some cool maps, some nifty new toys to unlock, and the ten unlocks you earn in NS are mostly pretty quick and easy. Those unlock credits can be used on *any* unlock, so you can get that Clark quicker if you want and leave a couple of the NS unlocks until last.

Comment

yeah i agree with rottnJP, buying NS is a great idea. I bought it, and within 3days had every gold NS ribbon/badge except the 40 speeder kills. They're really easy to get and bam you get like 6 unlocks by doing that.

Comment

Play titan.

Comment

Get the private bug.

Thank EA

Comment

defend the titan with the clark if you can unlock it as a squad upgrade, shotgun pins and defence pins constantly the points rack up fairly fast, if you squad unlock the ids aswell that sould net you some teamwork points

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                Get the private bug.

Thank EA
                That would be balla's advice

Comment

Get the private bug.

Thank EA
                  I accidently got privatebuged yesterday and got nearly 2 ranks :P

I was like WOAH after I got 26XX points in one round and was like hey dont I already have those medals??

so yea its cool, but probably against the rules lol :P

Comment

Looks like you're just a couple thousand points behind me... just made Commissar Silver today. I suggest going for badges. They earn so much.

Titan Combat and Defense Gold will earn you 2000 total points are aren't *that* hard... well, having a Clark makes them easier but they can still be done =P

Comment

go get Northern strike and in a day you can have 2-3 new unlocks. Get the clark right away, and boom go get your titan combat and defense gold, problem solved.

Comment

I've had this game since June and play it almost everyday. I'm not the best but I've improved TONS since I started. The better I've gotten the more fun it's become. The points, the unlocks, the next rank....it all adds to the enjoyment of this game but I'll still play this after I hit Brig. Gen. I enjoy trying to better my last game. I enjoy trying to get more kills, less deaths, more teamwork points, etc., etc., than the previous game. I enjoy grabbing a different gun and trying to see how I do on the same map. I'm a big Camp G. guy right now but I used to pay a lot of titan. I use the Ganz more often but find that the Clark or the Lambert completely changes the game. When I get bored with one map I pick a different one and its like a whole new game.

I would definitely recommend getting Northern Strike. I've played a ton of it and for $10 you can't go wrong.

The problem with this game is its too friggin' addictive. I find I sit down to play ONE game and TWO HOURS is gone before I know it!

Comment

Originally posted by RottnJP
                          Yeah, just taking a quick look at your stats, I'd suggest looking at the badge requirements and high-point ribbons, and see which ones look entertaining to you. Some will bore the snot out of you, so don't bother with them unless you are *really* goal-oriented. The other thing I'd suggest is getting the Northern Strike booster. Honestly, for $10 bucks, it's totally worth it. Some cool maps, some nifty new toys to unlock, and the ten unlocks you earn in NS are mostly pretty quick and easy. Those unlock credits can be used on *any* unlock, so you can get that Clark quicker if you want and leave a couple of the NS unlocks until last.
                          Good advice.

Comment

Get the private bug.

Thank EA

Which is??????

oh yea, did i mention how i made a stupid mistake and have to get the Clark as my last weapon unlock? yea......so usually i stay up there with a Lambert and find someone who has a clark then take his kit after he dies. But i love using the Clark so much

Comment

hahah im in the same boat, the clark is my last big unlock. I have every other major unlock except the clark.. I'm kind of dissapointed now since i've already got all my NS gold badges, so it looks like i'll have to get the clark the hard way.

Comment

Working...
                              X