Contest: Free HL2 and Episode One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest: Free HL2 and Episode One

Valve being generous about giving me a chance to gift HL2 and Episode 1 (because I have bought them before hand before buying also this Orange box) to somebody with email address. So I decided to gift them to whoever comes up with the best reason for me to do so. The winner must be over 18 tough (don't want to support kids playing disturbing Ravenholm level) and is very much OBLIGED to play both till the end. I mean no one really can find out if you did it or not but it's very, very ungentlemanlike to take the game and leave it on the virtual shelf. So those types lacking commitment to finish the games: "SHOO!"

And it goes without saying that the winner must not own either one. I'm giving them to one single person so no part deals. This gift requires Steam account (it's free) to be made or to exist.

And don't worry. I don't want to buddy up with you or anything. No ties on my side is involved. Time limit will be 48 hours from now on.

So let the excusing begin! Now it's your chance to get the famous HL2 under your belt.

Would you give it to someone mature enough?

(Hint: me ? )

Comment

Sorry buddy.

18>= only. I was thinking on that but I decided to draw the line there.

Comment

Bleh. I hate you.

I am telling my mommy that I have been discriminated by age! Wait till the child rescue come in and arrest you!

I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by looqas
          Valve being generous about giving me a chance to gift HL2 and Episode 1 (because I have bought them before hand before buying also this Orange box) to somebody with email address, I decided to gift them to whoever comes up with the best reason for me to do so. The winner must be over 18 tough (don't want to support kids palying disturbing Ravenholm level) and is very much OBLIGED to play both till the end. I mean no one really can find out if you did it or not but it's very, very ungentlemanlike to take the game and leave it on the virtual shelf. So those types lacking commitment to finish the games: "SHOO!"

And it goes without saying that the winner must not own either one. I'm giving them to one single person so no part deals. This gift requires Steam account (it's free) to be made or to exist.

And don't worry. I don't want to buddy up with you or anything. No ties on my side is involved. Time limit will be 48 hours from now on.

So let the excusing begin! Now it's your chance to get the famous HL2 under your belt.

Ummm... I don't own either Half-Life 2 nor Episode 1. The last game I purchased (before BF2142, that is) was Diablo 2 when it first came out. I have 2 kids and they suck the money right out of my wallet (private school, braces, clothing, etc) like a Hoover. The next game I'll probably buy is
          BF1999942 when the kids finally graduate college... in 15 years *sigh*

Is that enough of a sob story? I can embellish more with my wife's health problems (but don't wanna do that for a video game.. wife > HL2... usually )

Comment

Lol all my friends are after my Halflife 2 and Ep. 1. Were holding a 2142 tounament in 2 weeks to see who gets its.

Comment

I have HL2 but didn't buy Episode 1 because I didn't think it was worth the money.

Comment

it was

Comment

Every Valve game is worth every penny.

Comment

Any winners?

Comment

Yes. You

You made a convincing case and scared the competition away. Besides I know where you stand by having two kids on my own, so I know some time off shooting baddies can be just what the doctor ordered. Send me a PM having your email and I'll put the gift coming.

Comment

Yes. You

You made a convincing case and scared the competition away. Besides I know where you stand by having two kids on my own, so I know some time off shooting baddies can be just what the doctor ordered. Send me a PM having your email and I'll put the gift coming.
                        Awesome, thanks!

PM should be in your inbox now.

Comment

:cry: Thats Puss!!!

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX
                            :cry: Thats Puss!!!
                            I did not see any other cases made so the decision was particularly easy on this one.

Comment

I did not see any other cases made so the decision was particularly easy on this one.
                              I made a case, I said I didn't want to pay for it because I'm cheap .

Comment

Working...
                              X