Any good tips for 30 AA kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good tips for 30 AA kills

as the title say.. been trying to get my 30 AA kiles but always fall short.. any tips anyone

Play Sidi on a titan server where the titans cant move.

EDIT: But i wouldn't listen much to me as i dont have a single kill in the AA :s

Comment

Well, i got once in the times of the days where the Transport exploit was very popular

After that, i got stuck at 16 at yes Sidi, but that was when our commander put the Titan backwards.

Comment

Are we talking about ground AA or the titan guns (underbelly)

Comment

2nd seat of a walker.

Comment

its the top guns of the titan, i take it the saw counts as AA kills?

Comment

It counts the kills as what ever your using when they die, so fire the ground based Titan guns and switching to the AA and then getting the kills count as AA kills. This ones a classic, use to work with hand held weapons too back in BF2, but was patched. Still seems to work in both BF2 and BF2142 in vehicles, stationary and mounted weapons (APM while sitting in a Tank, arti while sitting on an AA/Ground defense and Titan seat switching, use your imagination).

Comment

Walker + Gibraltar or what RangerXML said.

Comment

dont be a nub

Comment

Originally posted by kr1kit
                    dont be a nub
                    Should I flame this kid or does anyone else want to do it?

Anyways, like the others have said, best possible way to get many AA kills is to be gunner for a walker and play in Camp Gibraltar, make sure you're the only one in the vehicle, going solo sometimes is good, because god only knows the *** hole who's driving it is completely oblivious to the people that you are spotting.

Comment

Fish I got mine on Titan Suez.

play at the weekend or at schools out time.

get in the no 7 seat as soon as possible. Might be boring (I had 40 hours over the needed time before I got mine).

You can sometimes get 10 or so kills before the shields go down by shooting the air transports and gunships taking off. Try for gunships first they are more vunerable.

look out for people running up the sides of the titans to get to the roof (EU?)

SNIPE the plaers off the rof (no spamming lol)

You need the right combination of things as always. New people on the other side determined to get the gunship/air transports off the enemy titan etc.

the other best map for it is Bavaria titan. Quite rare. get in the no 6 gun of the EU titan. The PAC HAVE to use transports to get to you mostly. This gun covers the approach and the landing area. The difference with this map is that the air transports are rather full so down about 10 and you have your badge.

Comment

Originally posted by nemes1s
                        Should I flame this kid or does anyone else want to do it?

Anyways, like the others have said, best possible way to get many AA kills is to be gunner for a walker and play in Camp Gibraltar, make sure you're the only one in the vehicle, going solo sometimes is good, because god only knows the *** hole who's driving it is completely oblivious to the people that you are spotting.
                        if what the kid meant was "don't get the award the noob way by exploiting the seat-switching game mechanics", i agree with him... though i'd have put it less harshly.
                        i've never gotten an award this way before. but then again i have zero gold badges, so perhaps i'm not the right person to comment

Comment

thx for all your tips guys....

Comment

Not sure if anyone mentioned it But the SAAW doesnt count. Yeah go figure.

Additionaly the old trick of sitting in a AA gun as a commander and using artillery doesnt work either. Been there done it no T-Shirt.

Comment

Working...
                            X