No announcement yet.

SCAR ftw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always use the SCAR when i'm EU. It's just satisfying shooting someone with it, knowing that you have to have some skill to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaswahhihi
      Because its just the Baur with smaller bullets.
      Best summary of the situation I have heard so far.

Anything the SCAR can do, the Baur can do better, for the most part.

Comment

The SCAR has pretty nasty recoil for what little advantage is has in terms of damage and accuracy. It seems to me like the Baur is a lot better for medium-long range and the Krylov is a lot better for short-medium range. The SCAR just doesn't stand out anywhere. (Haven't played v1.4.)

Comment

The recoil, other than that, I'd use it more often.

Really liking the quick draw time compared to the other ARs.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
            Really liking the quick draw time compared to the other ARs.
            Yeah that's a good thing too. I think SCAR reloads faster than Krylov too, am I right then?

Generally I love SCAR for short-medium distances, the difference in damage between it and Krylov are microscopic once you start shooting. I'd use Baur more if it wasn't for the ridiculously small clip that makes me run out of ammo all the time.

Comment

The SCAR-11 is a good gun. I think it's the most consistent out of the group, being that it has the perfect blend of deviation and recoil so that you can burst fire accurately at all ranges where you feasibly get a kill. I do think it's a bit underpowered in terms of raw performance, but it doesn't matter so much that it makes much of a difference in the grip of a good player, IMO. I don't think it needed a buff at all. Now, it's a laser. Point, click. Its recoil wasn't even that bad before hand.

Comment

I think a large part of why the SCAR sucks balls is because I hate the sound it makes and the look. It looks too 'stock' while the Krylov looks stylish if and sounds more precise. Thats why I suck with the scar because its all in my head :/

Comment

Heh, it's weird, no one's posted "V0ss FTFW111! SCAR IS FO NUBS!" yet.

Comment

I wouldn't have minded the Scar, but I'm stuck with that oversized Best Buy BOFORS thing. It takes up the entire right side of the screen.

I wish DICE would allow players a way to remove this and revert back to the vanilla model.

Comment

Originally posted by BallaAce
                      Heh, it's weird, no one's posted "V0ss FTFW111! SCAR IS FO NUBS!" yet.
                      z0mG! teh N00bs usen teh KrY!0v!!!

V05S is teh Ub3r pwnage!!!1!1

(sorry I couldn't resist. And I agree with you Balla, I kept thinking when this thread would turn into a Baur vs. Voss flame too...)

Comment

V0ss FTFW111! SCAR IS FO NUBS!

Oh yeah, I forgot...

T3H BAUR IS FOR 1337 P3ePZ Wh0 CAN A1MZ FOR H3DSH0T, v0ss = SPR4y PRAY AND FOR N4RBS. Fin.

And now this thread has it all. Epic thread in the making...

Comment

Again posting in a epic thread.

Comment

Originally posted by blank1
                            The SCAR-11 is a good gun. I think it's the most consistent out of the group, being that it has the perfect blend of deviation and recoil so that you can burst fire accurately at all ranges where you feasibly get a kill. I do think it's a bit underpowered in terms of raw performance, but it doesn't matter so much that it makes much of a difference in the grip of a good player, IMO. I don't think it needed a buff at all. Now, it's a laser. Point, click. Its recoil wasn't even that bad before hand.
                            A description of the SCAR can't be done better. I really hope Dice takes out the nerfed recoil in patch 1.40, it rocks already and would be worse than Voss/Krylov combined.

SCAR
                            Krylov :laugh:
                            Baur
                            Voss :shakehead:

lol

Comment

More like this:

SCAR :hmm:
                              Krylov :cry:
                              Baur :dead:
                              Voss :thatsbad:
                              Pilum :laugh: