SCAR ftw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCAR ftw!

Just a very simple question I think it would be fun for you people to think about: Why does everyone think SCAR sucks?

And yes I'm talking about patch 1.25 here. Personally I think SCAR is just as good as Krylov if not better. The recoil is really easy to handle IMO.

So why do people hate it?

Please don't turn this into one of those pesky hate-Voss threads

Peace // -UtC- Iquere

oh and I know there's a few SCAR vs Krylov threads already but this isn't really the same thing

Because its fugly D:<

Comment

Originally posted by AndySnipe
      Lol

but back to topic, i think the Scar is great, am a bit disappointed, as my scar accuracy as dropped down to 39% accuracy but overall a great gun

Comment

Originally posted by AndySnipe
        Pretty much says it all.

I'd rather have a gun that sounds like a toy, then a gun that looks like a brick. :laugh:

On topic I just find I hit more with the krylov, and it feels like the bullets are just as powerful as the SCAR.

Comment

Scar11 maybe not sucks but is worse than Krylov

Scar have 2 points dmg more than Krylow for single bullet, but heh Krylov shot way faster so at end Krylov have more dmg output than Scar, in addition maybe deviation is not hard to handle but its way easier to do this in Krylov than in Scar isnt it?

ps Scar is more like Baur and Krylov is more like Voss in base weapons, hard to compare

Comment

Well, being a Baur user, I can say that after using the SCAR it feels like the bullets aren't doing enough damage like the Baur is.

IMO both the Krylov and the SCAR suck Krylov because it has a handle thingy on it above the zoom, and because of the random recoil, and SCAR because it takes time to learn to hanlde the recoil, and it doesn't really pack a punch.

Comment

The Scar-Krylov balance is complete bs. The SCAR should be the damage beast. High recoil, high damage. Krylov should do low damage against low recoil. But the Scar hardly inflicts more damage then the Krylov, but it does have a lower RoF, and more recoil. That's odd. The Scar really sucks at CQC, the Krylov is good at CQC, mid range and long range. The Scar *might* be good, but it is WAY too hard to use. The Krylov can be used effectively by anyone with an arm and an eye, and that's why EVERYONE (cept for EU, they've got the Voss) is using a Krylov. "It's just good". No, it's so easy to use that a retarded duck in a wheelchair could use the damned thing effectively. You can burst your way to victory (Cough Gay36E cough), but you could also flip the thing to single shot, and quick tap your way to point heaven. Scar on the other hand doesn't have full accuracy when quick tapping (at least that's how it seems from my experiences). And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we seriously need that patch.

Comment

Scar sucks - Krylov rocks.

Comment

Just wait until 1.4, the Scar will PWN! Have you seen the recoil of the 1.4 scar? There is almost ZERO recoil.

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
                    Just wait until 1.4, the Scar will PWN! Have you seen the recoil of the 1.4 scar? There is almost ZERO recoil.
                    Indeed. Keep Making those assault riffles easier to use Dice:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
                      Indeed. Keep Making those assault riffles easier to use Dice:shakehead:
                      Yeap, they should not have reduced the recoil AND the deviation. Either one would have been enough... t's good that SCAR got some love, but the thing is basically point and click o.0

Comment

Everyone is worried about the assault rifles being easier, for you shotty fans, what about the clark? That things a beast now, with 1.4 its almost the future jackhammer (Man, I miss that gun)

BOT, its the recoil that makes the krylov win. Yes the RoT is good too, but it has almost NO recoil. I always used the scar, hoping that I could learn to use the Baur, but you had to learn the recoil. Krylov you dont have to learn anything like that. Makes it easy to pick it up and go, especially since its a vanilla weapon.

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by -(UtC)- Iquere &#171;
                          Just a very simple question I think it would be fun for you people to think about: Why does everyone think SCAR sucks?

Because its just the Baur with smaller bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaswahhihi
                            Because its just the Baur with smaller bullets.
                            lol indeed

Comment

Just look at the time to kill, deviation, minimum damage distance, and recoil

Time to kill: Krylov is faster.

Deviation: Not so entirely sure how to calculate it but just looking at the numbers you can see a general trend saying the SCAR ain't got anything special over the Krylov here either.

Minimum damage distance (and value): Krylov's min dmg distance is 5m farther away than the SCAR, they have equal minimum damage. The SCAR is more like the Baur, yet is worse than the Krylov at long range.

Recoil: Krylov has less.

Total score: Krylov 4, SCAR 0

Comment

Working...
                              X