Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give yourself a pat on the back soldier...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give yourself a pat on the back soldier...

Surrounded....outnumbered....out gunned....

te frontline has passed you and the flag that you and a few other players desperately defend is enveloped by the enemies newly accurqied flags, its ahppened to all of us and I think when you somehow manage to push them back and take a flag its the most satisfying thing in the battlefield series.

tell me what gives you that feeling of...of....leet.

P.S> no I dont want to hear about the time you got your badge by playing for a really long time on a 16 players 64 size server.

You are free to tell about stuff from other bf games as well like on wake island 1942 I was in the corsair and managed to gun down the japanese dive bomber...zero..and the stolen U.S. dive bomber in one intense dogfight.

?????

Comment

you know those battles where it really seems like youre screwed but still to this day you cant understand how you came out on top.

Comment

I am assuming you are the same Eddyeddyd from the Bf2 forums?

Comment

O WTF YOU GUYS how can you not understand the concept of a simple

"say something that happened that was really cool"

THATS IT

Comment

Uh ok does knifing a squad of three head on in a span of 5 seconds count?

Comment

:shakehead:forget it lets just dump this....:shakehead:

:locked::locked::locked::locked:

Comment

Dodging 219308412309812 PK rockets, bunnyhopping through 132473274 Voss *******, avoiding 39817478 Krylov whores who think that whoring the most overpowered gun in the game can be considered 1337, Clarking my way through 2 full squads only to get either
                a: One shot killed by Krylov at 100
                b: Spammed by PK rockets.

My moment of glory was when I told some guy from 2DEATH clan that his weapon was gay. He asked why? I told him that a Krylov could kill anything, even when a crippled blind dementing old man with one arm would use it, since it has aimbot accuracy and no recoil. He said that I was a nub. I told him I'd show him next game. Next game he has SCAR (Seriously Crappy Assault 'Rifle'), I one shot him with the FA-37 at 90m range, and he says I am a hacker. I then proceeded to rape his sorry *** for insulting me. Eventually he apologized... great feeling. Especially when I responded with "Try getting a life for a change, crouch/pk spamming can't be THAT fun".

Edit: Since when can't we say the evil A word anymore? I wanna swear -.-

Comment

Originally posted by DutchDude
                  Dodging 219308412309812 PK rockets, bunnyhopping through 132473274 Voss *******, avoiding 39817478 Krylov whores who think that whoring the most overpowered gun in the game can be considered 1337, Clarking my way through 2 full squads only to get either
                  a: One shot killed by Krylov at 100
                  b: Spammed by PK rockets.

My moment of glory was when I told some guy from 2DEATH clan that his weapon was gay. He asked why? I told him that a Krylov could kill anything, even when a crippled blind dementing old man with one arm would use it, since it has aimbot accuracy and no recoil. He said that I was a nub. I told him I'd show him next game. Next game he has SCAR (Seriously Crappy Assault 'Rifle'), I one shot him with the FA-37 at 90m range, and he says I am a hacker. I then proceeded to rape his sorry *** for insulting me. Eventually he apologized... great feeling. Especially when I responded with "Try getting a life for a change, crouch/pk spamming can't be THAT fun".

Edit: Since when can't we say the evil A word anymore? I wanna swear -.-
                  I seriously disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle
                    I seriously disagree.
                    Yep. Especially with 1.40.

Comment

Tell us why you were banned from TBF2 eddy.

Comment

when i sprinted behind 8 people on camp giddywaddy and clarked a few, the rest started bunnyhopping around emptying bullets all over, i killed all of them and had 1 health left =D

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                          Tell us why you were banned from TBF2 eddy.
                          yes please,

type with some sense eddy :shakehead:

Comment

I thought we already had threads for this...?

Comment

We probably have other threads for this, but I will nonetheless have a go. I had a really fine moment a couple weeks ago that demands to be shared. I shall narrate:

The scene: a very, very tight Titan round. Both shields are down, hulls roughly equal at 10%-ish from silo damage, and virtually my entire team is pouring into the enemy Titan. Silos are bouncing 3-2 in either direction. Thanks to well-placed corridor spams, the enemy defenders are holding off nearly three times their number, and my teammates and I are still pushing and pushing making a slight degree of progress.

Meanwhile, a quick enemy squad rolls over to our nearly undefended Titan, pods up and begins breaking expensive equipment inside. After friendly console 1 drops, I run out the back of the enemy Titan and paradrop to the ground. Stealing an APC, I make the brief ride over to our own Titan, and pod up to the top deck. Console 2 falls. Stopping to destroy a spawn beacon, I switch to my Herzog, drop into the vents and am confronted by an angry soldier with a Clark. My first shot lands cleanly in his chest, severely wounding him. I drop quickly to the ground to evade his return fire, and his volley strikes the wall behind the space my head previously occupied. I fire a second shot into his torso and he goes down screaming for a medic. Consoles 3 and 4 go down as both Titan hulls drop to critical levels.

Thinking quickly, I steal the enemy soldier's kit. Reloading his Clark, I hop down into the cargo bay and up the ramp just in time to watch a nearly full squad of five enemy soldiers flood into the core. As the only one in the vicinity, I charge in. Firing a Clark volley to the left, I drop one of the soldiers immediately. One of the remaining four turns to face me, and his Voss is silenced by two blasts at medium range, at the cost of nearly 90 health. Turning toward the core itself, the picture becomes horrifyingly clear : three (apparently deaf, in hindsight) recons deploying RDX. With three shots, two of them fall to the ground as the third finishes his work and turns away. My last Clark round goes astray, only lightly wounding the remaining soldier. Whipping out my pistol, I take aim, and a two shots into the back of his head finish the job.

An eerie silence in the core. Roughly 20 seconds later, the enemy Titan finally falls to a relentless silo onslaught.

Five seconds later, ours does.

Comment

Working...
                              X