GJ Slaney!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [-NM-]-SS- View Post
    I was perusing the server list when I saw you both in there and decided to roll in and see what ya both got. Not surprised with being placed on a crap team, I started looking for you both and had to carve my down to where you guys were. I soon found out you were on the rooftops when ya popped me and the rest of my team kept running along like a bunch of lemmings not paying attention.

That's when I focused on killing you up there instead of everything else as you moved from rooftop to rooftop. My team was horrible and didnt have a clue either. Was fun though pitting my rockets against your sniper rifle. We broke even given your height advantage and my stupid team, lol. I rate your accuracy very high and it kept me moving. You caught my attention with that first headshot while I was on the move.

Was fun. :nod:

I hate PK most of the time. But they do give me time to shoot at the head. I just start hating this when people move and shoot with them. Cause I have to stop in order to shoot.

Comment

What's your IGN SS? Maybe I can have a go

Comment

i think we should meet up on server it will be fun

Comment

He got me a few months back, I was having a bad day :P

Comment

He got me last night
            I picked up someone else's kit when i was revived and didn't look for my old kit. It had a Voss in it. And i absolutely suck at the Voss. I saw him coming from miles away, but i was reloading, he was flanking me and i got something like 3 or 4 shots at him when he got up to me and knifed me.

I hate him....And lol, people were like: ''OMG! It is slaney with the 18k knife kill?''

Comment

Working...
            X