GJ Slaney!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GJ Slaney!

As the title says, GJ slaney! How you managed to find me as I move around the BF and manage to knife me is a testament to your skill. I really have no idea how you guys do it. Feel free to post your screeny cause you are one of the handful to pull it off.

Honorary mention to Sogeking for being a PITA with that sniper rifle. You are a very accurate mofo with that thing. Its too bad you left as I was warming up as I swept the next 2 rounds afterwards and would like to have added your body count to those numbers. :laugh:

haha thanks buddy. unfortunately i didnt get an ss in time as i was attempting to knife the rest of the chaps where i knifed you

Comment

lol he got me too on the INF-UK server a while ago. It took him three tries though before he actually managed to take me down.

GJ slaney indeed.

Comment

Slanely was one tag i was inches from getting that time. Had great fun with him. I remember me, ezekiel, sogking and slanley on one server just looking for each other. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
          Slanely was one tag i was inches from getting that time. Had great fun with him. I remember me, ezekiel, sogking and slanley on one server just looking for each other. Good times.
          we should all do a server meet sometime lol

Comment

hmm UK Australia lol

Perhaps meet somewhere in africa lol

Comment

Africa it is lol, 250 ping all round lol

Comment

sweeeet

:laugh:

Comment

rofl ill join if my internet cooperates with meh :P

Comment

Lol, i never get knifed whatever i do I always move with a squad, so you possibility to knife me is like 3% chance.

Comment

If your making yourself a challenge am sure a few people will take you up on that......................taking into account you still play lol

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf
                        Lol, i never get knifed whatever i do I always move with a squad, so you possibility to knife me is like 3% chance.
                        ive taken out squads of 6 before all bunched up. just gotta know when to strike and from what position

il get you sooner or later good sir

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel
                          If your making yourself a challenge am sure a few people will take you up on that......................taking into account you still play lol
                          say are u going to play cod4 or crysis so i can pwn u more.
                          inf-us vs inf-uk:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by mybulleturface View Post
                            say are u going to play cod4 or crysis so i can pwn u more.
                            inf-us vs inf-uk:cry:
                            pwn me more? we've never played lol

Er not Crysis, looks crap, and maybe CoD4 but hey my pc is sh!t and won't run either as well lol

Comment

I love the way people talk about getting someones tags like it's hard to do. Knifing someone is all about luck, ping and opportunity - ain't hard to do!

Comment

Working...
                              X