BF2142 has no fear over Crysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 has no fear over Crysis

just seen the crysis beta and i must say its dissapointing... the gfx are awsome the physics is good but there is no teamwork... its like bf2142 but everyone being a lone wolf. and if your enemy is moving when your shooting at him.. forget it you have as much chance of killing him as you do a titan gunner lol.. I was thinking of moving onto this game but not now.. lets see what cod4 brings..

Originally posted by Fish
    and if your enemy is moving when your shooting at him.. forget it you have as much chance of killing him as you do a titan gunner lol.. I was thinking of moving onto this game but not now.. lets see what cod4 brings..
    why? hit boxes?

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
      just seen the crysis beta and i must say its dissapointing... the gfx are awsome the physics is good but there is no teamwork... its like bf2142 but everyone being a lone wolf. and if your enemy is moving when your shooting at him.. forget it you have as much chance of killing him as you do a titan gunner lol.. I was thinking of moving onto this game but not now.. lets see what cod4 brings..

*cough* NDA *COUGH*

Comment

Originally posted by 5TAK3D View Post
        *cough* NDA *COUGH*
        Its Ok, they can talk about it now.

Comment

theres allot of team work in the game

besides its just a beta. cant judge how people are playing it now. most of them are probably messing around being how its a free beta

Comment

On old beta you would see some sort of teamwork, but now that is open all the new people are just messing around figuring their way thats why you don't see much team work, I have had awesome games with randoms, also when will people will realize that its a BETA not a demo you smart people its not how the game will be, god they should have a disclaimer on every beta sign up repeating over and over thats its a beta not demo. They should make a device that goes out of your computer and stamp that on your forehead.

Comment

Originally posted by isaac331
              On old beta you would see some sort of teamwork, but now that is open all the new people are just messing around figuring their way thats why you don't see much team work, I have had awesome games with randoms, also when will people will realize that its a BETA not a demo you smart people its not how the game will be, god they should have a disclaimer on every beta sign up repeating over and over thats its a beta not demo. They should make a device that goes out of your computer and stamp that on your forehead.
              qft

the game still has bugs from what i saw in the beta but its still really fun and i have had some good matches while playing

Comment

I agree there's not a lot of team work, but give people a break.

I'm still trying to figure out how everything works without a manual and people in-game are calling me a "n00b"! No duh, the game isn't even out yet! So, yes I'm a n00b and I'm not proficient at anything yet. So, when the same dude keeps pwning me over and over again, I calmly ask, "Are you done yet? I'm just trying to get over to the vehicle to check it out and this is getting really old."

Give folks the opportunity to try things out.

I'll definately be buying Crysis. I believe that it has the potential to be the next best platform for mods... That is always attractive because you get so much play for your money. What I'm probably not buying is ETQW. I just didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

Comment

Wow.

Everytime a new shooter demo/beta comes out, theres the typical "XXXXX is Worse than 2142, no need to worry" thread.

Let the goddamn game come out.

Comment

Nothing is worse than BF2142.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
                      Nothing is worse than BF2142.
                      quake wars is

Comment

Originally posted by sixpak View Post
                        quake wars is
                        That's about it, nothing else can be worse than this.

Comment

Originally posted by sharp65 View Post
                          That's about it, nothing else can be worse than this.
                          Agreed this is probably the biggest dissapointment this year. I base this on hearing from everyone(including myself)"Man, i really wantedto like this game but its just not there" or something along the lines of that.

Comment

Originally posted by ThQp
                            Its Ok, they can talk about it now.
                            No it isnt :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by sixpak View Post
                              quake wars is
                              Care to explain why?

Find that both 2142 and Quake Wars rest firmly on the "Average at best" category.

Comment

Working...
                              X