Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.4 beta 2

By basil1 at 2007-09-28

I think Demize or CKMC said on here there would be a second beta but so far, no sign of it.

Comment

"We will be running this second beta phase for no more than a couple of weeks with the final patch to follow"

We'll see about that

Comment

"We've recently released a second beta."

ORLY?

"We'll be running this second beta phase for no more than a couple of weeks"

Thats 2 weeks DICE has on the clock, starting from now, to release the full 1.40 patch.

Who wants to bet that this "recently released" second beta, wont even be here in 2 weeks.

Comment

hopefully the next beta patch will be alot better lol

Comment

i cant find the link to d/l it.

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59
              i cant find the link to d/l it.
              It hasn't been released yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
                "We will be running this second beta phase for no more than a couple of weeks with the final patch to follow"

We'll see about that
                HA HA HA HA!!!!

Why dont they just release the map first! Thats the only part im really looking forwards to of the new patch!

Comment

Remember how we thought "they will time it so its released the same time as ET:QW"

But we thought, nah, thats too far away.

Well, it was released yesterday.....and this patch hasnt even reached beta 2.

Thats how slow DICE work, ET:QW went from beta 1 to beta 2 to demo, and finaly to release, faster than this patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Marche
                    It they just release the map first! Thats the only part im really looking forwards to of the new patch!
                    Screw the map, I wanna clark some fools!

(TBH it's a very good map though, but I just been waiting on that clark buff forever!)

Comment

when this map comes out i can finnaly add this map to my mod

Comment

Maybe v1.4 official will come out after now. Now I'm wondering if the official patch will have beta's stability issues, requiring a v1.41. Wouldn't that be a hoot?

Comment

It came too late, most people have already left

Comment

Originally posted by Timmmmmy
                            It came too late, most people have already left
                            I concur, i stopped playing well over a month ago because i am sick of disconnecting from the beta servers i play on, and tired of using the crap *** support rifles on non beta servers while the DEVIATION IS TRASHED. So many say its easy to compensate for, BS its not easy when you were used to the rifles being a certain way since the birth of the game, and then DL a patch that completely trashed the accuracy.

I am completely shocked at the way this game was handled after BF2 and the nightmare of support we recieved. It seemed at first they were keeping us updated OFTEN with little notes of progress, and then POOF no more notes, no more anything, just silence. They didnt learn a thing about community support from Bf2, and surely arent applying any new techniques for community support now. The longer they let us sit in silence ignored, the more it shows us what they care about. COMMUNITY<MONEY:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::s hakehead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Fercking sad it is.......

Comment

can anyone post the 1.4 changelist if there is one and the name of the maps plz?

i've been away of bf2142 along time heheh

Comment

Working...
                              X