X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buggy of Doom on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWLJB...related&search=

Comment

Number 22 in the world with the FAV. It's useful for much more than Jihads

hellz yea

Comment

I love it when a FAV is speeding toward you, and you launch a Cheeseball (Clark-12 RDX) into the drivers seat before getting killed/jumping out of the way They are always like "Whats that shiny yellow thing sitting on my windshield... Oh crap!"

More on topic, FAVs are awesome Anti-tanking, escaping from certain death, 1 of the 2 vehicles that can out run motion mines... Its just plain awesome!

Comment

This isn't actually about FAV's, but connected to them anyways.

Once a FAV disappeared from the Mini Map on Camp Gibraltar - I will fire off random shots from Rorsch to Ramp with my Pilum. And sometimes, just when I fired a Pilum shot, I can see the FAV fighting it's way up the ramp... The driver surely goes "WTF?"...

Comment

Apart from knifing people, my two favourite two things in this game are running people over, or carbombing people.....

People always critisise the latter, dispite it being a perfectly valid tactic and effective at taking out walkers and tanks, or exploding one in a group of people and watch them all fly up in the air

Comment

Originally posted by LegendkillaX
              Apart from knifing people, my two favourite two things in this game are running people over, or carbombing people.....

People always critisise the latter, dispite it being a perfectly valid tactic and effective at taking out walkers and tanks, or exploding one in a group of people and watch them all fly up in the air

MOHAMMED JIHAD!!! MOHAMMED JIHAD!!! MOHAMMED JIHAD!!! Allāhu Akbar!!!!

thats what i say when i rdx and know im going to kill myself in a FF=ON server lol

makes you feel like a real terrorist

Comment

Originally posted by GoodZa View Post
                MOHAMMED JIHAD!!! MOHAMMED JIHAD!!! MOHAMMED JIHAD!!! Allāhu Akbar!!!!

thats what i say when i rdx and know im going to kill myself in a FF=ON server lol

makes you feel like a real terrorist
                I just say "Derka derka derka"

Comment

derka derka mohammed jihad!!!

you better watch yourself or i'll put a jihad on you!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by DesmondLocke
                    When you have a straight away and hit boost, it can outrun anything, including a gunship.
                    But like someone else said, it doesn't handle well. It seems to be over sensitive in turning. I find myself correcting a few times before it straightens out again.
                    It would be cool if they drift around corners (counter steering).

Comment

Originally posted by -(UtC)- Iquere «
                      Also the ultimate FAV:

A medic driver
                      A support gunner
                      An engineer in the 3'rd seat

The engy can repair the FAV while driving (and shoot at vehicles with Pilum), the support guy gives ammo to everyone (and takes out infantry), and the medic automatically heals the other two guys in case they get injured... Unstoppable At least almost.

If I need to travel somewhere on one of the larger conquestmaps or a titan map, I always grab an FAV. I somehow manage to get more kills & points than if I'd been using a tank/walker/APC. Only the gunship is better
                      UNSTOPPABLE until it meets a rorsch

Comment

Originally posted by I..C..U
                        UNSTOPPABLE until it meets a rorsch
                        ... or a tank. Or a gunship. Or an APC. Or a well-aimed pilum or grenade. Or ... any peashooter that is able to hit it. :dead:

Anyway, it's fun!

Comment

hahahahaha that little vid clip is priceless tetris!!!!! cant stop laughing. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

best thing ive seen on here in ages

Comment

Originally posted by Tetris L
                            ... or a tank. Or a gunship. Or an APC. Or a well-aimed pilum or grenade. Or ... any peashooter that is able to hit it. :dead:

Anyway, it's fun!

That graphic is hillarious! :laugh:

Comment

FAV is the ultimate accidentally-teamkill machine. u drive off and hear "transport requested!", reverse a little and run into 3029842 billion people who punish.
                              i used to like taking an FAV and parking it at a secluded spot near a silo/flag, then camping the gun. nowadays everyone and his pet dog does that ):

Comment

well heres something else what happens in shuhia taiba if you got 3 full favs and your the driver of one and try to pass next to them BWAM 8 teamkills + instant bann

Comment

Working...
                                X