No announcement yet.

First Strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm definatley interested but can anyone tell me how i would remove it once installed and would it mess with any of my current soldiers etc
    (me not knowing much about computers)

Comment

have they modded the walker to look like the ones in ROTJ? i hope we can recreate the epic battle at the end with the ewoks against the walkers in the forest im almost positive some nerds heads would explode if that happened

Comment

Originally posted by Braveman
        I'm definatley interested but can anyone tell me how i would remove it once installed and would it mess with any of my current soldiers etc
        (me not knowing much about computers)
        It shouldn't have an effect on your BF2142 installation other than the creation of a new folder within your already existing "mods" folder in the Battlefield 2142 folder.

Electronic Arts > Battlefield 2142 > mods > First Strike (or whatever they name it)

This keeps the files segregated so all you have to do to remove the mod is trash the folder and all the files associated with that mod are gone. It's pretty standard anymore. To be very, very safe, you can simply duplicate the entire "Battlefield 2142" folder to preserve a vanilla copy. This is only for the paranoid, though...

Comment

I too am hoping an Aussie server will run it! Looking forward to giving it a go.

Comment

I've been a follower of this mod for a while, and friday has been blocked in my diary for weeks!!!

check out www.firststrikemod.com for all the news/server hosts/ etc...

be sure to check the vids

Comment

SL will try and have our server up and running asap on Friday.

Info needed....
              Server IP IP 66.82.4.51:17567

We may go PW protected at first, hit me up on xfire if your interested. Also, check out our website as I will be posting more stuff on there.

Comment

Hey guys, just thought i should let you know the mod is near release..... ive seen preview shots of the mod and WoW...... even if ur not a SW fan, you should try this !!

Comment

ya i will wake up early tomarrow to start dowloading this mod can,t wait

Comment

Yea i will bet getting it, seems good

Comment

hope its good, all the hype has got me excited

Comment

No one will play it here in Thailand. So nada for me.

Comment

ooo some people today and some tomorrow (depending where you live) i'm getting it tomorrow..

better be good....

Comment

Working...
                          X