Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Strike

Hi guys & gals

With the release of First-Strike this friday, i was curious to know how many of this community will be downloading it, whether uve been following the mod or are curious cos uve heard so much about it :P.

Alot of people i know in the FS community have bought BF2142 JUST for the mod, including myself. Im hoping FS will be a bit better than 2142. I also hope it comes as a welcome change from vanilla 2142 being the 1st Total Conversion out for it.

Despite not being a Star Wars nerd, I'll be downloading it.

I've cut my 2142 time right back now, but fingers crossed for this mod.

Comment

i bet those space wars will rock

Comment

Absolutely, if any servers in Australia start running it, I'll definitely play it!

Comment

if itll work, im definately gettin it. the star wars mod for 1942 was awesome, so this ones probl ten times better at the least. i just hope the dam thing works

Comment

Well the FS guys are looking into the server hosting, theyre trying to get as many as possible for all areas of the world.

I was original foounder of the 1942 mod, along with half the team who are working on FS, so yes it is gonna be a bit better.

Comment

definitely getting it i love mods and have been waiting for this one for quite some time.

Comment

It's a definate for me. Looking forward to it.

Comment

count me in.

Comment

urg... I'll try, but tugging myself away from halo 3 is going to be hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost 1800
                      urg... I'll try, but tugging myself away from halo 3 is going to be hard.
                      lol

Halo

Comment

I am downloading it the instant I come home from on Friday. I really do not want to replace Battlefield 2142 yet.

Comment

I'm going to give it a try, it sounds pretty damn good.

Comment

A chance to bring law and order to the galaxy?
                            I will certainly have to try that.

Comment

Gotta try it too, I want the space combat teh most xD

Comment

Working...
                              X