A couple of questions for a newbie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Retrospector
    AH HA! I feel like such an idiot! (laughing) Of all the times I was on the deck, I failed to notice the PICTURE of the POD with the arrow! I am such a moron! EA should put a lighted neon sign on deck that says "Jettison POD this way stupid" for me....right next to the "no food or drinks allowed on Titan" sign! (laughing):laugh: Thanks for the video clip! Okay...so I'm a true newbie! I also noticed that some players are able to practicaly travel sideways across large distances in the PODs...I tried steering left and right, but could not manage to travel that far. Am I overlooking the obvious again?
    Haha, don't feel stupid. I used to go on the outside of the titan, climb up the sides and go to the back. Now just think how dumb I felt when I learned about the pods. I'll make a video of what I did.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I had fun making that. I purposely put those radar smoke nades there for "props" and just extra stuff. :P

Comment

Originally posted by raidyr
      I commented :P
      Haha i saw that thanks :laugh:

Originally posted by Porthos
      Kudos PSI, that is awesome help. I wish more people were like this. Although, this forum has a lot of people who will go out of their way to help a teammate.

Yeah i figured it would easier to show the try to explain in words.
      Originally posted by pilvlp
      Haha, don't feel stupid. I used to go on the outside of the titan, climb up the sides and go to the back. Now just think how dumb I felt when I learned about the pods. I'll make a video of what I did.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I had fun making that. I purposely put those radar smoke nades there for "props" and just extra stuff. :P
      LOL glad i wasnt the only one when i first started playing :laugh:

Comment

What about the PAC titan lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
          What about the PAC titan lol?
          LOL you want one for it :cry:

Comment

Thanks for the explanation on the POD surfing. Now that I know it is an exploit, I won't be trying it. Thanks for letting me know in such a nice way...
            Thanks also for the second video. I would have never thought to walk up the side of the titan like that...I didn't think it was noobish at all...I actually thought it was clever. Thanks again for all of the responses! I'm sure I will have more noob questions to come!

Comment

Originally posted by « R²» P§I View Post
              LOL you want one for it :cry:
              Lol, what did you do for the PAC titan? I just ran down. It was too hard for me. :P

Comment

Working...
              X