Roflmfao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09 View Post
    Its funny for the gamer. Not for the intellectual.
    Yup, some people can't find humor in common sense stuff :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by « R²» P§I
      Yup, some people can't find humor in common sense stuff :shakehead:
      That's not the issue. I prefer my humor to be subtle and not obnoxious in its attempts to be funny. It's far more rewarding to find a situation or product that appears humorous without trying to be. People who aim to elicit laughs and go completely over the top to achieve that end often fail quite miserably.

This simply isn't all that funny in my opinion.

Comment

Yeah, contrived humour is the reason I don't find many of today's sitcoms funny. Same thing with SNL, even though I know many people do.

*Awaits the barrage of rocks and tomatoes*

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond621 View Post
          That's not the issue. I prefer my humor to be subtle and not obnoxious in its attempts to be funny. It's far more rewarding to find a situation or product that appears humorous without trying to be. People who aim to elicit laughs and go completely over the top to achieve that end often fail quite miserably.

This simply isn't all that funny in my opinion.
          Exactly, you are the intellectual along with Wolfgang (and add me in).

None of these "jokes" they present here are... at the least funny.

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09
            Exactly, you are the intellectual along with Wolfgang (and add me in).

None of these "jokes" they present here are... at the least funny.
            Being intellectual has nothing to do with it. People have different types of humor. That is all, some are just easily amused like me. Sometimes it is just over peoples heads. Some get it but aren't amused.

You guys are to young to take things so serious, live a little , you might have some fun on the way to adulthood.

Comment

Working...
            X