Roflmfao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roflmfao

Check that link out...its a website called uncylcedpedia...they just hate everything...lmfao...

It was pretty funny down toward about the middle, then I think the guy started getting bored.

I loved the EU looking like traffic cones.

Good find.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Thanks...lol it made me laugh

Comment

Nice read :laugh:

Comment

“There's a hidden rating: "Rated R" or "Rated Retarded”

~ Vp2008 on Battlefield Retarded
          Lol its Vp

Comment

7. When you download a new patch make sure you step away from your computer when it runs, It is likely to asplode as it is made by EA.
            8. Be sure to test the new patch on an older computer (where it looks like stop motion video yay) to make sure that it will cause your main compooter to asplode. If it doesnt explode please redownload the patch, and if it doesnt work 2nd try please go tell someone who cares.

Rofl :rofl:

Comment

"Battlefield 2142 is a multi player game for 1 to 64 players..." nuff said.

Comment

Haha they owned Bioshock too :laugh:

Comment

Tries way too hard to be funny, and fails miserably as a result.

Comment

ha i love that site, however it got me and a few friends kicked out of quite a few lessons for reading the uncyclopedia take on the things we were meant to be researching.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond621 View Post
                      Yeah, that's kind of my sentiment as well. I remember how hard I laughed at the somethingawful article on BF2, though. That was comedy gold (to me).

~Wolfgang

Comment

No its just your soo much of a bumboy to 2142 that you wont let your inner self and come out and giggle at it...

Comment

Just because he says something that disagrees with your opinion, you have to suddenly come out and attack him? Learn to take a little criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
                            7. When you download a new patch make sure you step away from your computer when it runs, It is likely to asplode as it is made by EA.
                            8. Be sure to test the new patch on an older computer (where it looks like stop motion video yay) to make sure that it will cause your main compooter to asplode. If it doesnt explode please redownload the patch, and if it doesnt work 2nd try please go tell someone who cares.

Rofl :rofl:
                            :rofl: those are pretty good:nod:

Comment

Its funny for the gamer. Not for the intellectual.

Comment

Working...
                              X