Best Buy gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The answer: "Ooooo, shiney! Me like shiney!"

:shakehead: (not my personal opinion, just lols)

Comment

I don't have this weapon, but whenever i engage an enemy I always bring my iron sights up. So the size of the weapon unscoped would make largely no difference to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond621
        Sorry, but I just don't understand...

It is exactly like a SCAR-11 in every statistical way...it just has a different and louder sound effect, is more than twice as large, and takes up more of the screen essentially giving the player a 90 degree blind spot off their right hip.

It is exactly like the SCAR-11, only worse. Why would anyone willingly choose to use this gun? It's not even a question of it being stronger in some areas and weaker in others, like a Baur / Voss duality...it's an issue of it being a carbon copy of an existing weapon, only worse.

Louder...brighter muzzle flash...more obtrusive...a threat to situational awareness...no advantages over a stock SCAR...

Why? Please, someone, help me understand this. Are we really to the point where the people who play this game want a shiny, big gun as opposed to a lean and efficient one when the two have identical stats?

I understand with this skin (it's a pretty bad reskin IMO), but if you're saying "What's the use of reskining at all?" I must say that I have all custom skins for some other games *cough* CS *cough*, and it's not totally useless.

When using certain skins, even though I know the gun itself is unchanged, my skill with the weapon will improve, since it feels more powerful, or accurate. I know it's only a mental change, but it still benefits me.

Also, sometimes I might think a certain gun (like the deagle), looks like a POS, so I'll change it to something more asetheticly pleasing (like a colt).

Comment

It might also be that the scope of the Bestbuy Gun is better then the default Scars scope. I hate it, when everything is moving in my scope.

Comment

this Gun is terrible mainly because of the Skin is far to big! and has the same effects as the SCAR-11 so i rather use the SCAR-11 because of it's smaller skin i seen some people talk about this gun as being super amazing just because it looks like a thermal nuclear device that will also make toast just in case you get hungary on the battlefield this gun should'nt be used unless you like only seeing the left side of your screen!

Comment

Working...
            X