now than you know?

Comment

I wish I had it. :S

Comment

Sure is

Comment

Wow, a portable firing jukebox.

Comment

Why couldn't DICE have made all weapons like this? It's slightly too big in my opinion though

Comment

Anybody remeber that gun off Beverly Hills Cop.

Microwave on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by -(UtC)- Iquere «
                Why couldn't DICE have made all weapons like this? It's slightly too big in my opinion though
                That would be so boring - not to say you would have difficulties to choose the right weapon when all of them look the same.

Comment

Well I meant the should have made the weapons the same style :P This looks much better than any of the defaults... I admit it would be annoying if they all looked the same

Comment

if they do a resize i think alot of people want it xd.

Comment

Originally posted by dtneter
                      if they do a resize i think alot of people want it xd.
                      No What DICE should do is in the next patch after 1.40 they should release it in a special update and make it the SH-AR Bofurs Defence gun.

BTW SH-AR would stand for: Super Heavy Assault Rifle. It would have tiwce the firepower of the Bour but fire twice as slow. Also it would be a nifty feature if they made it so you could unlock it only if you have been receved the Assault class badge. That way it would keep it out of the noobish I'm going to stab you guys hands.

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09
                        Wow, a portable firing jukebox.
                        It looks like a CD/DVD/BluRay player with 2 12" woofers and a built in microwave!:yay:

Comment

Not only that call now and they'll install HDTV,GPS,Thermometer,Barometer,tacometer, and tour very own toaster oven!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunwing
                            BTW SH-AR would stand for: Super Heavy Assault Rifle. It would have tiwce the firepower of the Bour but fire twice as slow. Also it would be a nifty feature if they made it so you could unlock it only if you have been receved the Assault class badge. That way it would keep it out of the noobish I'm going to stab you guys hands.
                            They already have these! They're called SNIPER RIFLES. :laugh:

Comment

Sorry, but I just don't understand...

It is exactly like a SCAR-11 in every statistical way...it just has a different and louder sound effect, is more than twice as large, and takes up more of the screen essentially giving the player a 90 degree blind spot off their right hip.

It is exactly like the SCAR-11, only worse. Why would anyone willingly choose to use this gun? It's not even a question of it being stronger in some areas and weaker in others, like a Baur / Voss duality...it's an issue of it being a carbon copy of an existing weapon, only worse.

Louder...brighter muzzle flash...more obtrusive...a threat to situational awareness...no advantages over a stock SCAR...

Why? Please, someone, help me understand this. Are we really to the point where the people who play this game want a shiny, big gun as opposed to a lean and efficient one when the two have identical stats?

Comment

Working...
                              X