Commander sayings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sol1d [email
    sn@ke;401199]Hm.......gues[/email]s nobody on the server's I'm on know's how to do that. Or they just want to go for the bottom console right in front of them then RDX through a wall.

???

I am defending in corridor one of our titan. Someone on my team blew the no 4 console on the enemies computer but I heard the message our console no 1 was blown and the mesaage saying our no 1 console is blown appears in my top left message stream.

Its a bug I get most days. I know others hear it because I see people typing "WTF its not blown" and other stuff similar occasionaly.

Comment

Oh I thought that someone blew you're top console while the bottom one was still there.

My bad.

Comment

np. I guess I didnt make my explanation too clear.

Comment

"I'm shocked! That was a pathetic effort!"
          Rebuke squad amuses me greatly
          also liked the "My Grandmother fights better than you!" back in bf2

They should put one in such as "You're wounded! Let me heal you!" or "Get supplies from me!"

Comment

Originally posted by BandoIruka
            "I'm shocked! That was a pathetic effort!"
            Rebuke squad amuses me greatly
            also liked the "My Grandmother fights better than you!" back in bf2

They should put one in such as "You're wounded! Let me heal you!" or "Get supplies from me!"
            Lol in all my hours with this game, I've only ever heard rebuke squad used once. I myself have never used it, though I do use "follow orders!" command.

Are you talking about something you can say as a medic or support (or engi), anytime to get people to stop to heal/resupply/repair them?

Because there's already something said to that effect whenever you drop a crate.......and where would this go on the commo rose.....right click?

I actually wish you could still say "follow me" while in vehicles.

Comment

yeah, well... you'd be surprised how teammates just keep on running off thinking they are invincible and don't stop to give you a chance to heal them. Same with friendlies that drive off in armour. The thing with the current announcement is that you have to drop the box to say anything, and that uses up the health/resupply ammo. And as engineer, you don't say anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BandoIruka
                yeah, well... you'd be surprised how teammates just keep on running off thinking they are invincible and don't stop to give you a chance to heal them. Same with friendlies that drive off in armour. The thing with the current announcement is that you have to drop the box to say anything, and that uses up the health/resupply ammo. And as engineer, you don't say anything at all.
                True, I had to run after a tank to repair it on tampa today.

There's probably enough phrases we could think of to warrent a whole new "right click" commo rose......

Comment

Actually i just remembered one I love. The EU commander saying "Get in Soldier" like hes trying to entice a pubescent teenager into his old car with an smirk on his face.

makes me laugh everytime i hear it

Get in soldier
                  Get IN soldier

LOL

Comment

:shock::shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy View Post
                      Actually i just remembered one I love. The EU commander saying "Get in Soldier" like hes trying to entice a pubescent teenager into his old car with an smirk on his face.

makes me laugh everytime i hear it

Get in soldier
                      Get IN soldier

LOL
                      :rofl:

How bout "Hay tard, hit the brakes, I'm trying to repair!"
                      That would've saved my life millions of times when I was going for engy service silver.

Comment

Working...
                      X