No announcement yet.

master server crash or...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coincidence that 200+ people have also just been reset?

Comment

I don't know if that's the case, but both servers I joined yesterday night I had the private glitch.

Is it working better now? I just noticed rwishct is playing in a 32/32 server

Comment

I had no problems until about 30 minutes ago.

Comment

So they are still unplayable?

Comment

everything seems fine until the game starts, then server crashes again.

Comment

You can still play Single Player. It's the master server that's screwed up.

Comment

I can't even get in to singleplayer. I choose my soldier and it just hangs. Have to ctl-alt-del to kill the exe.

Comment

Yup it does that when the master server crashes, it's happened like 5 times before, at least that I remember.

Comment

hmmm... Last night I played single player. It must have gotten worse

Comment

I just logged back on to the master server, seems like its fixed so far...

Comment

Originally posted by NKDeus
                        Probably not the patch. Would'nt the game servers need updating and not the Master Server?
                        I'm sure they would have to do some sort of editing to the master server. . . Come to think of it, every time (that I can remember) they were about to release a new patch weird things happen. It was just never this severe :cry:

EDIT: Something else I figured: We had better hope it is EA screwing it up! If it is, that means they know whats going on and will probably fix it. If the Master Server simply decided to rebel, were all screwed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rugerdog
                          I just logged back on to the master server, seems like its fixed so far...
                          Hopefully it stays fixed

Comment

Are we good then? CBA to try myself because it crashes and i have to restart :S

Comment

i just got back from playing. Play at least 5 rounds no problems at all.:yay:

Comment

yup, seems like it's good to go! :yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X