Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• master server crash or...?

UK time 14:35, master server went down.
    Is this a crash or finally the new patch?

i think so could be the new patch, have to wait & c

Comment

Originally posted by Dragbag
      i think so could be the new patch, have to wait & c
      Yeah I have not been able to connect for the last 20 min. Something must be up. I hope some stat padder did not try to hack the stats system! That would be bad news for us all!

I'll keep an eye out!

Comment

I hate these crashes. >.< :@

I hope they finally do the darn patch.

Comment

Originally posted by pilvlp View Post
          I hate these crashes. >.< :@

I hope they finally do the darn patch.
          LOL now EA Link can't connect! It must be somthing big! Or the patch!

Comment

whew, glad I'm not the only one... thought my DSL was dying again :cry:

Comment

servers are still crashing..in bf2 too ! its strenght.
              i not think so this problems make new patch.this must be some problem in EA !

Comment

Originally posted by ramirez.mirek View Post
                servers are still crashing..in bf2 too ! its strenght.
                i not think so this problems make new patch.this must be some problem in EA !
                Just posted about it on the offical BF2142 forums. Seems it is a real deal the Master Server is down!

Comment

I think DICE discovered that EA was statspadding and is resetting thier account:laugh:

Comment

Probably not the patch. Would'nt the game servers need updating and not the Master Server?

Comment

I really hope that it's the new patch, even though if I remember correctly (and please correct me if I am wrong) EA usually releases new patches on Tuesdays. I have to admit though that their timing isn't the best (shutting down the master server on a weekend when everyone is playing the most). We shall see I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by NKDeus
                        Probably not the patch. Would'nt the game servers need updating and not the Master Server?
                        Yep just asked mutiplay if they know of the problem and they dont know what it is

Comment

No offense, but this is all speculation. For all we know, someone at the Master Server was reading all the posts here about crappy support, patch delays etc., and pulled the power cord just to f%^k with us. Until EA or DICE get back to informing the community, we will never know what is going on and we'll have to speculate. Makes for entertaining reading though!!

Comment

The server hamsters have started a revolution against EA!

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Rugerdog View Post
                              The server hamsters have started a revolution against EA!
                              Now thats funny!

Comment

Working...
                              X