Why does everyone hate on the voss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does everyone hate on the voss

when the krylov is so piss-easy to use. I seriously have a much harder time getting kills with the voss but pwn hard with the krylov. Am I weird? Or does everyone just have the leetist attitude that because you dont use the unlocked weapons you must have mad skillz to use the already supped up krylov..

my2cents

Dunno, I suck with all weapons :P

But the Voss has a 40 round mag, a bit overkill for an assault rifle.

Comment

the recoil is way worse tho it doesnt really matter since it only takes a few bullets to kill someone and the krylov is far more accurate to do it with

Comment

Voss is a great all around weapon and is magnificant for spraying (40 bullets). Other than that SCAR/Krylov/Baur beats the crap out of the voss IMO.

It's also a fact that a lot of people use the Voss and many also seem to think it's an über weapon that needs to be nerfed.

Rocket Launcher FTW!

(and for all in a bad mood please don't turn this into one of those pesky "hate the Voss" threads)

Comment

Well I prefer the Baur, but if I switch to the Krylov my rockets and defib keys get switched so I sometimes just end up using the Voss.

Comment

but the krylov is better than the voss for everything.. thats what im trying to get across... if your that up close and personal that you need to spray i'd rather use the knife ^^

Comment

Well, the Voss has 10 extra bullets and the bullet power is a bit higher than the Krylov.

Comment

because the Buar owns the voss in every which way

Comment

The Krylov is like the Voss for people who like to aim. The Voss is for the people who like to spray and don't like to attack targets more than 50 meters away without resorting to rockets or sniper rifles.

*mild sarcasm*

Comment

Why no love for the SCAR? IMO it's just as good as Krylov (even in patch 1.25)

Comment

nearly all league players use the krylov or scar,and fire on single shot mode.
                      its partly because of the fact that they usualy have level 1 unlocks only,but most prefer them anyway.
                      monkey see, monkey do

Comment

Because people need something to complain about, if it's not the voss it's something else.

Comment

because people are too lazy or too inept to adapt to and overcome the Voss's strengths....

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd
                            because people are too lazy or too inept to adapt to and overcome the Voss's strengths....
                            I'd go with that, I don't think there is any weapon in 2142 that can't be countered by an adjustment in tactics or kit. It's like people votekicking when someone is raping in a walker, but no one will go recon/engy and take it out which would be much quicker. Silly little children

Comment

The Voss is one of those "pick up and play" weapons. Very easy to use, high rate of fire and large mag. Something that even the newbs can use.

Personally if I use a certain Assault Rifle for too long, I actually begin to become worse with it, and once I change to another I play much better.

Comment

Working...
                              X