Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox
    Oh, sorry solodude, I'll be sure to grow up to 17, not like 4 months is hard...
    Unfortunately you are still unaware growing up clearly isn't all about age. You are living evidence. When you can't accept the fact that someone has a different opinion than you; and in addition call them a noob because of it, then it's a bit.

BTW, the recoil goes up in multiplayer
    While in a way this is a good thing, in another it makes no sense. Different recoil depending on SP or MP? Uhh...right. At any rate, I've never been a fan of COD MP.

and you're not supposed to kill them all but rather lay down a bit of cover fire then go into the building, go down into the courtyard to have the enemies spawn on the overpass rather than staying up in the second floor, defending the tank does have a set limit of enemies,
    I know your not 'supposed' to kill them all, but they none-the less come forever in many areas of the map, nearly forcing you to kill them like rambo, because your team dosn't seem to do much at all. This isn't a flaw in the game, this is simply one main reason why I am not very fond of it. Even on the hardest setting the enemies are often not bright enough to even be considered cannon fodder.

and last but not least, plant the beacon right away. The guy even says they've got it buttoned up, which, in case you hadn't noticed, meant there's too many for them because they are just 10 guys as you pointed out.
    Something about 10 vs. 100 guys having a firefight from 30ft away from each other isn't really fun for me, especially when you are expected to do everything for your team.

And for middle ground, it's called either of the two middle difficulty levels.
    I didn't say middle ground for overall difficulty, I said middle-ground for the AI's intelligence. There have been situations where I'm a foot away from them and they don't see me, and situations where they instantly know where I am despite my location. I think the main thing difficulty effects is the amount of hits you can take, and the enemies accuracy. They never seem too bright.

Comment

• Okkkaaayyyy, giving weapons different recoil in SP and MP? That makes pretty much no sense. It also means you can't "train" in SP, cause you'll have to relearn the weapons if you started in SP. And why not just adjust the amount of ammo carried, etc, like they did in Halo with the AR (I think)

Comment

• K lets try to keep this on topic please.

I noticed that when I used the "noclip" command, i flew over the spot that triggered the script where you first get to the M1 tank near the end of the level, i put on invinicible mode and went walking around until i found an enemy soldier, i shot him in the face with a shotgun, still aliveee, so i stab him with my knife, still alive, then.... i use all of my M249 ammo on his face and STILL ALIVE, So i found out that those guys are gonna be invincible unless you activate the trigger.

Comment

Working...
        X