X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

THIS GAME IS GONNA OWN!!!

OK now let's talk about the game!

I will buy it, the perks stuff sounds good.

Comment

Yeah it's going to be uber, and we could use more people at http://callofduty.totalgamingnetwork...rums/index.php

Comment

Just the sound of the perks makes me want to go out and get it when it's out.

Comment

I'm not sure about it yet. Some of the graphics look pretty dated and they don't even have ragdolls. I'm also concerned about how they seem to be developing the game for consoles first and PC second. It could go either way for me.

Comment

perks?

Comment

perks = unlocks

game could own looks like the best bet for a new fps if your coming from 2142 enviroment

Comment

Originally posted by hatebreed
                perks = unlocks

game could own looks like the best bet for a new fps if your coming from 2142 enviroment
                Perks aren't necessarily unlocks. Each default class has 3 different perks, and you can choose perks for a custom class when you have the ability (several ranks up). You can also unlock weapons/attachments and stuff.

edit: I should add that you don't get ALL perks from the start.

Comment

Games gonna own. But 2 months is a long wait :|:

Comment

I can't wait this game...

I've been fan of Call of Duty series from the first CoD... And i still play CoD 2 online time to times...

I really like the idea that you can customize the weapons for your liking and for the style you play.

And the perks... I just wanna know what the "cowards way out" is.. Is it really that you pull the pin from granade just before you die? Or is it just a rumour...

Here's the homepage for CoD4. Im not sure what you get when you register there, but i registered anyways...

This website is for sale! charlieoscardelta.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, charlieoscardelta.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

i know there is a last stand perk where u can pistol them down whilst your on the floor, bit annoying but meh

Comment

It's suicide so your enemy doesn't get the kill I think. And are the perks permanent or do you get to start out fresh each game?

Comment

Originally posted by Deesies
                          I'm not sure about it yet. Some of the graphics look pretty dated and they don't even have ragdolls. I'm also concerned about how they seem to be developing the game for consoles first and PC second. It could go either way for me.
                          This development strat seems to be the de facto norm in today's world. Many of the new FPS games have been formally announced for at least one console with hints/rumors that they will be released for PC, too.
                          • FFoW
                          • Battlefield: Bad Company
                          • CoD4

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                            It's suicide so your enemy doesn't get the kill I think. And are the perks permanent or do you get to start out fresh each game?
                            Basically perks are just another way to customize a class of soldier. You choose your class during the game just like BF2/2142. Here's a pic to help demostrate:

There's 3 different sets of perks, and each class (you can have over 4 custom classes) gets to choose 1 from each set. More perks are unlocked as you rank up, but you can still only use 3 at a time.

There are 5 premade classes:

Comment

^^sorry this might sound stupid but can u use a perk from a different class or can u only chose from ones assigned to that class? (like in 2142)

i was just wondering because i can only see 4 perks per class there?

Comment

Working...
                              X