Bad night of gaming, or why I'm getting frustrated with this game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sol1d sn@ke
    If you didn't spawn that first round the loss doesn't count.
    Not necessarily... If you DCed before you spawned, no stats are recorded. HOWEVER, if the round ENDS and you see the Victory/Defeat screen a win/loss IS recorded. What I am wondering is what happens when you join a server and see a victory screen with all the values set to "Undefined"

Comment

ya i never thought an rts would steal me away from the bf series seeing as how bf2 stole me away from command and conquer zero hour. But World in Conflict is taking up all of my time these days, and its just the demo with one map. I cant wait for this game to come out next tuesday. Its like a combination of bf2 and command and conquer and it is so much fun. I think me and bf2142 are done.

Comment

Team Fortress 2 and Call of Duty 4 FTW!!!

Working on getting the community sites for this up now on ClanDB.net's multiplayernetwork.net.

Comment

I hear you zarious, that stupid lost connection happens on a daily basis and seems to be getting worse, nothing more frustrating then to be having a good round and boom, server restart, not to mention then if you join back up hopefully server fills again. Does anyone know why this is happening so much lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Mech_Whore
            ya i never thought an rts would steal me away from the bf series seeing as how bf2 stole me away from command and conquer zero hour. But World in Conflict is taking up all of my time these days, and its just the demo with one map. I cant wait for this game to come out next tuesday. Its like a combination of bf2 and command and conquer and it is so much fun. I think me and bf2142 are done.
            aye that game is awesome, i played the demo and was then convinced to replace my copy of Company of Heroes, 2142 leaning towards an uninstall:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by zyml
              *Runs Steam and pre-orders the Orange Box*

I don't think you'll see me in BF for a long time...

thats to bad, getting tired of playing knife servers already? maybe if you played the game the way it was meant to be you wouldn't be so bored with it, then again we're better off with out you...

Comment

Originally posted by GoodZa
                thats to bad, getting tired of playing knife servers already? maybe if you played the game the way it was meant to be you wouldn't be so bored with it, then again we're better off with out you...
                hahahaha ownage

Comment

Working...
                X