Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A personal BAN from an EA Thailand Staff Boss..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A personal BAN from an EA Thailand Staff Boss..

A personal BAN from an EA Thailand Staff Boss..

Ive done wrong postings on the EA TH forums, and i regreted it. I knew the consequences and i got my forum account deleted.. That i can understand.. And since the 'Big Boss of Admins' was French, he took my joke personal and serious, thus deleting my 2nd and 3rd forum account..

I finally gave it a rest until he has personally BANNED me from EA Thailand servers of which i get my best ping out of! I have done nothing wrong in-game but he has banned me from playing on it.

I do agree with the bannings on the forums of EA Thailand, but banning me from the servers of EA TH is just WRONG! This has gotten way too personal.. And i cant even complain on the forums anymore. Since he will just delete it or move it. Completely ignoring it, and probably have one of his admins say some stuff in Thai..

This person i speak of is, 'Moi Aussi' of EA Thailand..
    Personally, i would call this evil..

So yea, i know i cant do anything since he is a 'GOD' like figure in EA Thailand.. But just wanted to release my anger somewhere..

Makes me wonder, if he bans me from Crysis or not? Then i will write a formal letter complaning striaght to EA or just walk into his office in Bangkok..

Contact EA is your best bet, just tell them you wont buy any of their games and thus not give them any money and they will contact Superman and make sure you have access

Comment

....email EA about the matter and don't forget to apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by Biotech2142 View Post
        ....email EA about the matter and don't forget to apologize.

Why apologize to them of banning me in-game?? I already apologized to the banning of the forums, but now in-games? Thats a personal ban dude!

I have done NOTHING WRONG for my banning of the EA TH servers.. So apaologize to what??

Comment

what did you do that was so wrong in the forums?

admit to cheating? make racist remarks? come on fess up...

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy View Post
            what did you do that was so wrong in the forums?

admit to cheating? make racist remarks? come on fess up...

I called EA TH evil... LOL.. :laugh:
            Also by using a picture indicating EA TH is EVIL..
            But thats another story..

And they are evil dude, ive linked the main EA.com forums to the EA TH forums and they closed it and moved it! No freedom of speech at all..

EA community forums for players to get player-to-player support, ask questions, share their game and troubleshooting experience.

Comment

Then don't play their 'evil' games. You asked for it, now live with it.

Comment

So how many forums have you registered on just to post the exact same message?

Btw you would have been banned on this forum too as soon as you tried to get around a ban by creating a new account.

I think "Moi Aussi'" made a good call, based on your forum behaviour.

Comment

You made racist remarks though. Thats bad news.

Comment

I agree.. I admit i was wrong, but why ban me in-game then?? And im not trying to get around a forum ban of EA TH, but trying to find an answer to why on earth i was banned in-game of the EA TH servers..!!!!!!!!

just 2 forums..

Comment

i guess if you own two clubs and someone decides to start a fire in one, you might as well ban them from both clubs and save yourself some bother

Comment

Racism is against the EULA rules so I guessed if your racist in forums you will be racist in games.

Comment

The offending accounts you used in forums where the same linked with EA Link...so they punished you by globally banning those very accounts that were also tied to the game to avoid your obvious workaround so the in-game account death is a side effect of that ban.

Comment

In some countries, posting racist remarks on the net could end up in going to jail. So consider yourself lucky, and also tough ****

Comment

post a racial remark, and you don't belong in the game period.

Comment

Working...
                              X