This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isaac331
    What are this D2 retards or 12 year olds, for some reason that only the holy one knows how I got into a server with double tap and another D2 member on crysis and was my worst experience in gaming.

again... this moronic posts makes baby jesus cry, yeah we all wondered that because he said that he didn't cheated then it must means that he does hacks...moron.
    lol Crysis? isint that a demo? I believe so, D2 doesnt play Crysis so again your mistaken and or just making up more BS. like I said in past posts ther is more than 1 Death Dealers, more than 1 Dbl:Tap's and more than 1 Vendetta's and im sure more than 1 isaac's now stop assumeing you playd with those people or any of us for that matter. let me make this clear just incase your IQ is lower than im giving you credit for ( 65 ) our D2 does not play Crysis or anyother DEMOS. maybe when the full version comes out and the bugs are workd out we will but WE DONT PLAY DEMOS..

Comment

Originally posted by 1Vendetta
      lol Crysis? isint that a demo? I believe so, D2 doesnt play Crysis so again your mistaken and or just making up more BS. like I said in past posts ther is more than 1 Death Dealers, more than 1 Dbl:Tap's and more than 1 Vendetta's and im sure more than 1 isaac's now stop assumeing you playd with those people or any of us for that matter. let me make this clear just incase your IQ is lower than im giving you credit for ( 65 ) our D2 does not play Crysis or anyother DEMOS. maybe when the full version comes out and the bugs are workd out we will but WE DONT PLAY DEMOS..
      Flaming is against the rules of this forum. Keep this kind of stuff up and I'm sure Scinto will make your stay brief.

And Crysis is in Beta, the Demo comes out later this month. D2 could have been playing the Beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos
        Flaming is against the rules of this forum. Keep this kind of stuff up and I'm sure Scinto will make your stay brief.
        o im sorry you jobsworth....

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx
          o im sorry you jobsworth....
          I'm just getting tired of 1vendetta, that's all. Sorry you think I'm a jobsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos
            I'm just getting tired of 1vendetta, that's all. Sorry you think I'm a jobsworth
            no problem

Comment

Well given that it was {D2} dbl:tap and another guy with same tag...so yeah.

Comment

I suppose all the other threads about Death Dealers being ****s are BS too? Like this one for example?

Comment

Working...
                X