This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want a hilariously bad server?

Try out and see if you can survive one whole round of the "Death Dealers" server. Myself and a squadmate went on last night and at one point having capped a hell of a lot of silos ended up slightly stuck in the middle of nowhere. The TS-using admin (on our team) took this as a chance to call us "fags" (nope, wrong, sorry) and generally throw out the most hilarious but extremely offensive and homophobic rant you have ever heard. After about five or ten minutes of us being called "f***ing fags" and "Y'all are gay" "noobs" and every other lame childish insult he could think up, I shot his hoverjet down with a tank and was promptly banned.
    Someone needs to get on there and FRAPS a round or two with audio then report the ignorant homophobic moron. Or just post the video around for huge laughs.
    Go on... you know you want to!

lol what a QUEER that dude is

Comment

He was yelling at you for capping flags? buzwha?

Comment

A cpl of my [RS] clan mates went in there one day and were actually working as a team and pwning the crap out of the D2 clan and winning then all the sudden a D2 admind gets on and bans all of my clan mates that were in the server.

Comment

These little kids who are admins, I assume they actually have some ownership of the servers? How do they afford it? If their parents are paying, I wonder if they'd still be so keen to pay knowing how abusive their dear little kids are?

Comment

I was happily coordinating with a buddy on VOIP and some dirty foreigner (sorry non-English folk) told us to 'STFU' on VOIP. I promptly called him a 'c*nt' and kicked him.

Lot of ****s out there and this is especially bad because I would rather VOIP be encouraged in a sensible manner. At least he had the balls to use his voice rather type it like some of the *****'s on the servers.

Comment

normally these "X server sucks" threads are hard to trust because any admin can make a mistake and kick the wrong person, there's miscommunications, etc.

but the death dealers server really is the worst i've ever played on. ive got about 1000 hours of playing, i've made some mistakes, i'm not the best or the worst but i try to follow server rules. but twice i connected to their server and both times i was gone within minutes

first time, i wanted to fly the gunship (going for gunship medal) so i'm waiting on the titan deck. there's a {D2} guy there and he says "Negative" via comm system over and over. i asked if he wanted pilot or gunner and he ignored me. so whatever, i just waited. then he started calling me names and saying "just go to a different server [insert random curse words]." i get mad and curse too but he was just crazy angry with me just because i was WAITING for the gunship! so as i stood there he was calling me every name he could think of, including lots of homosexual related stuff (i guess it was on his mind?). anyway gunship spawned, i got in (pilot) and started flying away when i saw the message that i got kicked by admin. lol!

2nd time was a month or 2 later, i got on with a friend and we played for a couple minutes then the admin kicked my friend because my friend was in the walker and apparently the admin wanted it.

short version: they kick people just to get their vehicles.

what a bunch of douchebags. i guess if they want to spend the $ to rent a server they can do whatever they want, but it won't take long for their server to be empty all the time.

Comment

These guys are the stuff of legend. Their are already several posts about these guys here. Here's a post that contains my teams interaction with the "Death Dealers".

http://bf2142.totalgamingnetwork.com...0&postcount=20

Comment

Has anyone ever played on the I D S (International Death Squad) server? It always seems fishy to me.
                  One evening I'm playing "waiting for X players to join" Flying around in a gunship dogfighting with an IDS clan tag member. Every so often when we get close, I'd get rammed and we'd blow up. No big deal.
                  Then the game starts, and I head out providing cover for the transport of my squad mates. I spot the other gunship and head to intercept. As I get close I fire a salvo and veer off to spin around to hit him from the back, I then get homed in on and rammed. Now it's irritating, but the best part? I get punkbuster kicked!!! Admin decision for RAMMING!!!

By mistake, last night I jump in to the server again (I was looking for low-man Titan servers, it usually has 16) and I immediately notice that somehow the enemy Titan (IDS) has full shields (heard the "Great, enemy titan shields taking damage) which tells me that the round just started and we capped our first silo. But then I hear (and notice) "Console failure in sector 3". On an 8 vs 8 map our team never capped a single silo until we lost our shields??? Anyone every seen this legitimately from the start of a game? Apparently if it is true I jumped in on the worst team ever (must have been comprised of me as every player on our team :rofl: ).

Comment

I love it when someone calls me a f4g, or something along those lines. I get to pull off a fun comeback.

Them: You're a f4gg0t n00b

Me: Well, if I am a n00b... *looks at score and notices yours is lower*... you're a...sub-n00b? Meh, at least you got half of it right. You know what they say though, it takes one to know one.

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos
                      Has anyone ever played on the I D S (International Death Squad) server? It always seems fishy to me.
                      One evening I'm playing "waiting for X players to join" Flying around in a gunship dogfighting with an IDS clan tag member. Every so often when we get close, I'd get rammed and we'd blow up. No big deal.
                      Then the game starts, and I head out providing cover for the transport of my squad mates. I spot the other gunship and head to intercept. As I get close I fire a salvo and veer off to spin around to hit him from the back, I then get homed in on and rammed. Now it's irritating, but the best part? I get punkbuster kicked!!! Admin decision for RAMMING!!!

By mistake, last night I jump in to the server again (I was looking for low-man Titan servers, it usually has 16) and I immediately notice that somehow the enemy Titan (IDS) has full shields (heard the "Great, enemy titan shields taking damage) which tells me that the round just started and we capped our first silo. But then I hear (and notice) "Console failure in sector 3". On an 8 vs 8 map our team never capped a single silo until we lost our shields??? Anyone every seen this legitimately from the start of a game? Apparently if it is true I jumped in on the worst team ever (must have been comprised of me as every player on our team :rofl: ).
                      Yea, a few months ago I was banned there for "teamkilling" when I didnt kill anyone but the enemy a few times. They got a new server and I thought the logo looked familiar but didnt think anything of it. Loaded into it with a clan friend of mine. I killed a walker with two IDS guys in it, next thing my entire clan is banned from their server for being on their "Banned Clan List". I went to the site to check that out and remembered who these guys were. Checked out the banned clan list and, by my surprise (sarcasm), we were NOT on the list.

I guess they have a "special" list :yay: Anyway, theres a number of other posts out there about them doing the same thing with others.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

double tap should burn in hell for what he has said in the past, wishing for american troops to die, im not for the war in iraq but i would never wish for someone to die no matter which country i come from. i dont wish for iraqi people to die any more than american because its just wrong. i would never kill someone unless myself or my family were being threatened. this is actually the one exception, send his *** to clean out those ied's in iraq and have a nice life you pos. thank you and sorry for the flame

Comment

How funny that I would just happen by these forums and see this.

I went on the DD server about a week ago. I was rolling a Walker up to a silo and I got rammed by a transport from behind. So I call the pilot a noob and he got way irate, saying "Dont call me a noob!". I told him "Don't act like one". He kicked me. I went back in and he said "How noob was that?" I told him "now I see why your server is dead".....he banned me.

Sometimes I appreciate getting banned since Ill never have to endure the s*** on the server, ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodZa
                            double tap should burn in hell for what he has said in the past, wishing for american troops to die, im not for the war in iraq but i would never wish for someone to die no matter which country i come from. i dont wish for iraqi people to die any more than american because its just wrong. i would never kill someone unless myself or my family were being threatened. this is actually the one exception, send his *** to clean out those ied's in iraq and have a nice life you pos. thank you and sorry for the flame
                            I agree, this guy needs banned. Being a current active duty USAF member, I take offense to Dbl:Tap's comments (borders on racist to me). Karma's a B1tch.

Comment

whats their server ip? ill try to recorde it

Comment

Working...
                              X