No announcement yet.

2142 is getting stale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd get bored after a while too. New maps always add to the fun, but for battlefield they really don't seem to come out too often. I used to play COD alot, and one could always find a new map from either the guys who made the game or from gamers who made custom maps. (something really lacking in bf2142, at least on the bigger servers) I always like the "tournaments" that were war-like campaigns, but the 22CW thing kind of fell apart when i was trying to get on (at the time), but the same thing goes on great in COD. The teamwork is refreshing and with TS, ranks, etc, a lot of fun and laughs. Of course you want to win, but in there campaigns there is plenty of room for a laugh or crazy strategy.

At least you've been able to play BF2142. My PC stopped working a while back (the one I have set for gaming), and only recently have I gotten it back on. Haven't figured out whats wrong (kept going to BSOD), but I'm testing some things. Right now I'm looking for some bad RAM, and my sound card is dead too. So far it might be the RAM thing.

Comment

Working...
    X