No announcement yet.

Can someone explain...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still say go commander on fall of berlin map. Target JUST the apcs with emp and then arty. They are generally full. Stay hidden and stay safe and you should get a good streak in.

Comment

yeah and then piss off the rest of the team trying for the flag. At which time they will prolly come on here bitching about me being a noob commander and not knowing how to use the artie lol. I dont really care about the ribbons so much so i prolly wont even bother trying for them at this point. I need to log some hours and time with recon so that should increase my k/d ratio and maybe i can get a few streaks here or there if the stars line up. Thanks for all the help guys.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
        yeah and then piss off the rest of the team trying for the flag. At which time they will prolly come on here bitching about me being a noob commander and not knowing how to use the artie lol. I dont really care about the ribbons so much so i prolly wont even bother trying for them at this point. I need to log some hours and time with recon so that should increase my k/d ratio and maybe i can get a few streaks here or there if the stars line up. Thanks for all the help guys.

Trust one who knows. ON Berlin APC's do the most damage. Walkers capture the flags sure but APC's kill the most people. You will do your team great favors in blowing them up every oppurtunity. there is no reviving 5 people killed in an PAC.

Anyone any thoughts on this one?

Comment

Why target *just* the APC, and not the walker, which is what you seem to be suggesting? Just kill 'em both FTW, and everyone's happy...

Comment

Originally posted by RottnJP
            Why target *just* the APC, and not the walker, which is what you seem to be suggesting? Just kill 'em both FTW, and everyone's happy...
            That's the RottnJP I know:

"Kill 'em all and let's go have a beer!" :salute:

Sam Adams on me...

Comment

lol. usually the walkers get taken out soon enough but the apcs tend to hang back and fire the nade shots from diatnce. Also its 5 kills perhaps instead of just the 2 AND the walker escapes the emp and artillery more than the walker. Finally the APC's spawn a LOT faster than the walker so every time your artilelry is ready there is usally another apc to go for.

Just from experience of course.

Comment

becuase you are gay?

Comment

BTW, there is no need to EMP the APC if it's stationary, just orbital strike it and down it goes

Comment

Originally posted by ReconKid2142
                    BTW, there is no need to EMP the APC if it's stationary, just orbital strike it and down it goes
                    yeah but emp would stop anyone driving away from the orbital strike?basic tactics if you ask me..

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T
                      yeah but emp would stop anyone driving away from the orbital strike?basic tactics if you ask me..
                      Nope, by the time the orbital strike hits the APC, its too late for him to drive away You can save your EMP strikes for the walker.

Comment

It's annoying when the moment you but the orbital on apc/walker the driver desides to take off, that's why I use emp first

Comment

I always start the bombardment, then switch to EMP.

Why? Because if you EMP first, the time it takes you to switch to Orbital Strike and click on target is time taken off the EMP effect... your target can often escape (with major damage) to repair around the corner.

Comment

Working...
                          X