No announcement yet.

Is this base-raping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hah, you showed that walkerwhore a thing or two. I'm all for retaliating with the same utmost ruthlessness as the enemy would afford us. It's a pity that you had to keep that orbital just for the sole purpose of keeping one enemy griefer down. But if it makes him go rage quit, then better for everyone.

But if he was smart, he'd go recon and go after your orbital... and every one of your commander assets if you try to fix it with a box... or knife you in the back if you try to fix it as engineer. I know I would if someone has the gall to tell me how i should play.

Comment

its not base raping or against the rules. I guess if you did it LITERALLY right when it spawned I have to say its about the same level as RDX hopping. No way to prevent it aside from having mass supply drop boxes there I guess. but if your getting your *** kicked go for it.

Comment

Not on our server. I suppose I might be annoyed if you nuked it *right* when it spawned, but if they've had a reasonable chance to get it moving and didn't, then I call it a good tactical move.

(And in the example given, where the walker pilot wasn't looking very sporting or kosher, I wouldn't say anything even if you *did* nuke it the moment it spawned.)

FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathEngineer
          Yep that was you then:salute: 37:11 K/D and you had a bad round?... sure just rub it in why don't ya

So do you always take screenies at the end of the round or is that something that xfire does automatically? I've never used xFire maybe I'll think about getting on it since so many players are on it already.

BTW, I got your buddy request in-game but like a lot of the time it just disappeared without actually adding the buddy so I'll send you a request later.
          i took the pic i dont even know why i did.
          noramly its like 37:5-7

Comment

Originally posted by mybulleturface
            i took the pic i dont even know why i did.
            noramly its like 37:5-7
            Yeah it's probably hard to get 37:5-7 when most of the round you had the defib in hand instead of a gun since your squadmate (me:dead kept on getting shot

Comment

Working...
            X