• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont play titan too often.

But yes, it was my solution.

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09
      I was once 1 point from getting the 55 teamwork point ribbon.
      I got it and then the server crashed.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchDude View Post
        I got it and then the server crashed.
        unlucky... and the reason you get a award that you already got is cos your actual rank does not show up, it puts you as recruit (i think) therefor you will get awards, again.:rock: and some times you dont get your unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by siftydood
          unlucky... and the reason you get a award that you already got is cos your actual rank does not show up, it puts you as recruit (i think) therefor you will get awards, again.:rock: and some times you dont get your unlocks.
          Now that you mention it, I did connect and have no unlocks when I was ready to start. I just disconnected and re-connected and I had them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital-Boy
            I've earned the Legion of Merit ribbon (2000 career points) three or four times now. It was funny the second time ("Well, DICE's coding isn't my fault, now is it?"), but now all the free points make me feel kind of bad.
            I got this 2000 point ribbon twice. 4000 points, , nice

I can't get the Gold Titan Combat Excellence Badge nor the Gold Titan Defence Excellence Badge. If I had a more buddies it would make my life easier cause i cud ask them to help me or sumin.

Comment

Working...
            X