Finally Got the Titan Defense Badge Bronze -- again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Got the Titan Defense Badge Bronze -- again

Finally a bug that's not completely frustrating!

I received the Titan Defense Bronze badge again last night. (Sorry, I was too surprised to take a screen shot), but I already had the Silver!

Man, I was pushing myself trying to get the Silver points again -- needed 1 more kill but didn't quite get there.

I've earned the Legion of Merit ribbon (2000 career points) three or four times now. It was funny the second time ("Well, DICE's coding isn't my fault, now is it?"), but now all the free points make me feel kind of bad.

Comment

You're right.. it's better than stat padding, though lol
      :laugh:

Comment

Yeah I like that bug although I feel dirty when it happends to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bravespear
          Finally a bug that's not completely frustrating!

I received the Titan Defense Bronze badge again last night. (Sorry, I was too surprised to take a screen shot), but I already had the Silver!

Man, I was pushing myself trying to get the Silver points again -- needed 1 more kill but didn't quite get there.
          I dont want to boast but I got titan defence gold and explosive gallantry gold in the same round - quite a few of the awards tie in well togethor and its worth going for dual awards ;sometimes you just have a corker of a round if you know what I mean(ie play like a normal mortal and then start playing like a jedi for some reason) I hate one more kill syndrome- you just cant get it for some reason....

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T
            I dont want to boast but I got titan defence gold and explosive gallantry gold in the same round - quite a few of the awards tie in well togethor and its worth going for dual awards ;sometimes you just have a corker of a round if you know what I mean(ie play like a normal mortal and then start playing like a jedi for some reason) I hate one more kill syndrome- you just cant get it for some reason....
            Oh so you also did one of these eh?:salute:

A couple of others have also done the same too:rock:

I got this while defending a console with APM, RDX, and my patented Zeller-shoot-RDX combo move

Comment

nice nice ;love it when a plan comes together;man Im missing my battlefield...man that is like one serious round you had there!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T
                nice nice ;love it when a plan comes together;man Im missing my battlefield...man that is like one serious round you had there!!!!
                Yeah that was a pretty awesome round the enemies were not suicidal noobs either; they were persistant organized squads. I don't remember how we ended up losing.. probably because we were all on the titan defending:dead::shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by DeathEngineer View Post
                  Oh so you also did one of these eh?:salute:

A couple of others have also done the same too:rock:

I got this while defending a console with APM, RDX, and my patented Zeller-shoot-RDX combo move

I hate you.

Seriously, thats a freakin awesome round. I don't think I've even had more than 30 kills in a round yet. I suppose I'm still a Padawan (pdwned?) learner :laugh:

Comment

I hate you.

Seriously, thats a freakin awesome round. I don't think I've even had more than 30 kills in a round yet. I suppose I'm still a Padawan (pdwned?) learner :laugh:
                    When i as going for teh assault gold, I pwned everything with the baur, i had like 60 kills, and 45 of them where with a baur, others where PK rockets, nades, pistol, knife

Comment

I hate you.

Hee! hee!:nerr: Just joking

Yeah getting 30 kills in a round is not a regular thing I can do either but in this particular case everything just fell into place... basically it was a lot more luck than skills

There are many players out there that would be disappointed if they ONLY had 30 kills in a round

Comment

do you do that in the corridor because you've spaced your RDX out so that once you've shot the first one nearest the entrace you still have some others in place further along the corridor for the second wave of attackers? That's a neat idea if you do. If not then you do know you can lay one pack down and right click to switch to the detonator, doing it again switches back to the RDX packs? I didn't know that for months and months and then I did it by accident and was like "Wow!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tann San
                          do you do that in the corridor because you've spaced your RDX out so that once you've shot the first one nearest the entrace you still have some others in place further along the corridor for the second wave of attackers? That's a neat idea if you do...
                          Yep that's what I did I created a thread a long time ago about it in tips-n-tricks:

And if you're using the Zeller you'd probably want to read this thread about improving it's scope:

Comment

I was once 1 point from getting the 55 teamwork point ribbon.

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09
                              I was once 1 point from getting the 55 teamwork point ribbon.
                              thats an easy ribbon
                              destroy their titan guns
                              cap silos
                              leave ammo boxes for titan defenders
                              spawn on titan and chek guns for repairs
                              pod out and cap silos

Comment

Working...
                              X