Medic Excellence Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medic Excellence Badge

this really stinks, i have a silver badge for this, and i have all the requirments for gold....except, except 15 heals in a round. Conquest Mode.

1. any tips on getting these 15 heals other than running around the whole game with JUST a medic thing.

2. can you get heals through supply drops during commander?
    ^^ i forgot =p

Thanks guys.

Originally posted by Javelin-Elite
    this really stinks, i have a silver badge for this, and i have all the requirments for gold....except, except 15 heals in a round.

1. any tips on getting these 15 heals other than running around the whole game with JUST a medic thing.

2. can you get heals through supply drops during commander?
    ^^ i forgot =p

Thanks guys.
    titan or conquest mode?play titan make sure you are focused on healing teamates and nothing else - so yes you will need your med pack out all the time....

1.squad up
    2.make sure 1 hub is placed on the floor near a busy silo
    3.use other hub to heal
    4.when shields go down join squad on titan ;even if your team are attcking coz this is where the most action is
    5.go on your titan as soon as your shields are down coz playing defense is slightly easier
    6.keep looking at mini map for players that need to be healed ( red dots)
    7.and make sure you chose a 32 plus highly populated server
    8.always make sure you have one hub down in a busy area wherever you are...

Comment

conquest

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin-Elite
        conquest
        you might need to play titan then..

Comment

Conquest, Camp Gibraltar, Frontlines should be past Tollstation.

Do nothing but Heal and Revive. There are plenty of friendlies just waiting for bandages, and on a nice long round you should be able to get it.

Comment

awesome, this is just a extremely hard badge for me to get, and im trying to get as many tips to get it, and by searching other threads i also found that you can pick up other kits and get their medic hubs until the pull one out, thanks again.

Comment

Just keep kissing your squad mates asses. I got it as a squadleader. Shouldnt be too hard.

Keep running around with the med hub out. I got it on Cerebere *Gold* and Berlin *Silver*

Comment

I had bronze for the longes, but thankfully they tweaked the healing points so they get awarded every 50%. I got my silver and gold on the same round. I got it during a 48 man Cerbera landing game. Always leave a pack on the floor near heavy fighting and carry another med hub, that way you got 2 hubs working at once

Comment

Forgot to mention, I got mine before the healing tweak. It really couldn't get too hard, try to find long rounds.

Comment

Wait until youu play a Camp G that is stalled at Toll Station. Drop some hubs but mostly run with it. Use F keys to switch between hub and defib. Just concentrate on healing and revivng, don't worry how many times u are killed.

Larry

Comment

Originally posted by namvet70 View Post
                      Wait until youu play a Camp G that is stalled at Toll Station. Drop some hubs but mostly run with it. Use F keys to switch between hub and defib. Just concentrate on healing and revivng, don't worry how many times u are killed.

Larry
                      Just make sure you dont get a purple heart!

Comment

Im a brig gen and i still dont have this badge, how sad is that? quite sad i say!

Comment

Camp G, long rounds, squads that stick together, stay where the fights are, hold your med hub during arty, road blocks(stay back from the nade spammers) and forget about your kd keep the med hub out at all times.

Comment

It was easy to get on a 64 player CGibraltar. Try staying close to chokepoints but avoid grenades. I just had to pull the medpack out a little longer than usual. And it worked like a charm.

Comment

as most stated. camp g worked for me.

i just focused on healing all round. your best bet is when there is a stalemate..... and we all know how things can get turned into a 'nade tossing contest with 64-player camp g.

Comment

Working...
                              X