total 2142 tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sol1d sn@ke
    Ah, I saw you in there the other day (through the friends list thing). I joined for a lil while hoping to attract more people in, but no dice.

Anyway, I get 200-something pings on UK servers, so I would think about 160 UK to cali?
    I thought it was going to take off this morning, had 14 in it but then they started leaving. Mondays are usually slow.

You ping will probably be around 100 to us from HI. We have an admin there and that's about what he usually pings if I am remebering correctly. One member in Austrailia pings about 200.

(Sorry to hijack the thread)

Comment

• wow great idea guys (i ran into a few =TB2142='s) last nite (7ish uk time) and wondered how they got them.

so im gonna be out their showing my =TB2142= prefix with honour cos these forums rock my socks! lol

=TB2142= geubes will be the one to look for ingame now :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Skates View Post
        I thought it was going to take off this morning, had 14 in it but then they started leaving. Mondays are usually slow.

You ping will probably be around 100 to us from HI. We have an admin there and that's about what he usually pings if I am remebering correctly. One member in Austrailia pings about 200.

(Sorry to hijack the thread)
        Hehe, yeah it was 100-ish, very good ping for me, considering the lowest ping I've ever gotten on any server is 85.

I'll drop by probably this weekend, hopfully I can help fill it.

Comment

• Well my guys are all for it, just waiting on some upper management people here to respond to my pms.:salute:

Comment

• i reckon it is good the tags because it shows who you are and might get the word around.

Comment

• Saw a few guys from sporting the =TB2142= tags in the ^PoW^ server the other night. Glad to see some people from the forums in-game

Comment

Working...
              X