total 2142 tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• total 2142 tag

I not affialiated to any clan but couldnt members of the forum wear a tag to easily identify each other on the battlefield?something like [t2142] or is this a lame *** idea?on another subject I cant play for out three month coz Im emigrating to Thailand and my PC is on the boat now - so boho I feeing a bit weird without my game!!

i seen the TBF tag, don't know if that is associated with any members of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by frank_beans View Post
      i seen the TBF tag, don't know if that is associated with any members of this forum.
      well maybe there is a tag;can anyone clarify?If there is I'll be sure to start wearing it....

Comment

Yeah, I really really really, would like if we could come up with something.

Comment

Hmmm, you want to affiliate yourself in-game to this forum? Why?

I have played with dozens of folks from TBF2142 and most of them already had clan, community or tournament tags they were sporting...

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel View Post
            Hmmm, you want to affiliate yourself in-game to this forum? Why?

I have played with dozens of folks from TBF2142 and most of them already had clan, community or tournament tags they were sporting...
            because I dont have a clan and Im not really sure if I want to join one;there are plenty of players on these forums who dont have a clan and it'd be cool if you were playing to see forum members easily;if I see a player who i think is from the forums I'l always chat to them ingame if Ive got time hey maybe Im wrong; maybe most are already affiliated inwhich case nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
              because I dont have a clan and Im not really sure if I want to join one;there are plenty of players on these forums who dont have a clan and it'd be cool if you were playing to see forum members easily;

that is my reason. I really don't want to have to JOIN some clan, **** clans should beg me to join them lol. jk

but i just like this forum board alot. And I would Rep that ****. So someone see the tag and they are like omg TBF2142 RUN!

Comment

Okay, I see your logic. Alright, who's down for organizing this? Perhaps we might get a little help from Total?

Comment

on total bf2 we use =TBF2=

so mabye =T2142= would seem apriate

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel View Post
                    Okay, I see your logic. Alright, who's down for organizing this? Perhaps we might get a little help from Total?
                    lets wait and see if the forum admins post anything

Comment

Seems like a good idea to me, im up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
                        I not affialiated to any clan but couldnt members of the forum wear a tag to easily identify each other on the battlefield?something like [t2142] or is this a lame *** idea?on another subject I cant play for out three month coz Im emigrating to Thailand and my PC is on the boat now - so boho I feeing a bit weird without my game!!
                        It's a good idea for unaffiliated players that dont have each other on their buddy lists. At least you have someone to team up with.

Comment

Yea Sniper came up with it first, it is him who has been going round wearing the TBF2142 tags whilst playing

Comment

Don't the Total BF2 guys have =TBF2= or something? Don't see why it shouldn't work here. Is =TBF2142= too long for the prefix lol?

Comment

So you guys want to form a semi-clan so you dont need to join a clan?

Theres nothing wrong with not being in a clan. Have fun out there

Crunch
                              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                              X