Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Avenger_One
    ACTUALLY!

I play with Light Armor all the time and I've taken my fair share of Zellar shots to the chest that I've survived (albeit, with 10-5 health). The only advantage to the Zellar is it's a one hit kill to light infantry IF you hit them in the neck. The others don't (or so I've heard).

-Avenger_One
    Maybe i need to shoot you to show the one shot one kill thing...

j/k

But this sum's it all up:

Originally posted by Skates View Post
    This has been discussed at length in other threads. The following is from this thread and discusses the one shot kill on light armor by Demize99 from DICE.
    Originally posted by Demize99
    The torso is split into 3 separate areas, the belly, the midsection and the upper chest/shoulders. On light armor the shoulder armor isn't quite so effective. That said, its not exactly an easy shot, which is entirely the point. Its intended as a "random factor" of sorts on torso hits. The head shot is the guaranteed 1 shot kill.
    Asked if it was only the Zeller or all sniper rifles:
    Originally posted by Demize99
    No, this only occurs on the Light armor when shooting with a Zeller.
    And this tidbit from CKMC for all you snipers or those just starting out:
    Originally posted by [DICE
    CKMC]It should also be noted that the soldiers head (hit box) is inside the helmet so you need to aim for center of the head for hits rather than be off to one side.

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
      Maybe i need to shoot you to show the one shot one kill thing...
      Thanks for the stellar offer, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass.

See, I've got this wierd aversion to being shot...

Comment

Stock rifles should have the tracer and big sound. Zellar shouldn't be as loud, I snipe all the time and when I hear the sound I pretty much know exactly where they are within 30~ meters. I like the zellar for being able to pull off insta kills at point blank range if they are under 90ish health. but with the stock I can still pull off point blank headshots.

the scope on the zellar should put netbats through walls/auto target like the engie thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger_One View Post
          Thanks for the stellar offer, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass.

See, I've got this wierd aversion to being shot...

Don't worry, if we are in the same server. You don't even know im coming.

Comment

I like the moretti for the wide-screen scope :P
            god i'm a threadkiller...

Comment

Working...
            X