Sniper Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Rifles

Did anyone notice that the stock sniper rifles seem to be better than the zeller. I usually see/hear the zeller ingame but i actually like the stock weapons better, they have lighter bullets and shoot faster with more clip size, but less magazine's. I prefer to use the EU stock sniper rifle over the zeller now.

Your thoughts?

Pac stock sniper rifle ftw

Comment

i use the zeller coz its powerful but i like the park, the zeller has a tracer bullet so they know where u are whereas the defaults dont, the stock rifles are betta but i prefer the zeller

Comment

You can't blow motion mines to engies face or kill light armor with one shot.

Anyways Zeller FTW!! :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
          You can't blow motion mines to engies face or kill light armor with one shot.

Anyways Zeller FTW!! :salute:
          True, but I have done lots of one shot kills to light armor and heavy, you just have to be within like 5m of them.

But I wish stock rifles could blow up mines and such.

Comment

Stock rifles have 7 mags x 5 rounds each = total of 35 shots
            Zeller has 10 mags of 3 each = 30 shots total

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
              Stock rifles have 7 mags x 5 rounds each = total of 35 shots
              Zeller has 10 mags of 3 each = 30 shots total

WHAT!

YEEEEAAAH! 35 shots

Comment

The zeller is better is your not good at headshoting people. My favourite has to be the Morretti

Comment

Originally posted by Timmmmmy View Post
                  The zeller is better is your not good at headshoting people. My favourite has to be the Morretti
                  Yes, you are right. I need to work on my head shots some. Come to a USA server. See how much I suck, words can't tell you how off I shoot.

My stats are wrong in my sig, don't worry, your safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin-Elite View Post
                    Did anyone notice that the stock sniper rifles seem to be better than the zeller. I usually see/hear the zeller ingame but i actually like the stock weapons better, they have lighter bullets and shoot faster with more clip size, but less magazine's. I prefer to use the EU stock sniper rifle over the zeller now.

Your thoughts?
                    Yeah, thats long been a gripe of snipers(the zeller is worse than stock). Kinda sad really, they have no weapon unlock of any use.

Comment

Originally posted by sogek1ng View Post
                      True, but I have done lots of one shot kills to light armor and heavy, you just have to be within like 5m of them.

But I wish stock rifles could blow up mines and such.

Yeah, but im talking about bit longer distances than 5m...

But everyone has their own opinions. I just like the Zeller over the defaults... :salute:

Comment

rofl i used the zeller to practice sniping (had to re-learn from my absence in bf2) lol i dont like using it it doesnt "feel" right the stocks feel better and i since i only aim for the head what is the use in a gun that doesnt feel right when i can use a stock that will kill with a headshot

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
                          kill light armor with one shot.
                          ACTUALLY!

I play with Light Armor all the time and I've taken my fair share of Zellar shots to the chest that I've survived (albeit, with 10-5 health). The only advantage to the Zellar is it's a one hit kill to light infantry IF you hit them in the neck. The others don't (or so I've heard).

-Avenger_One

Comment

It's only in the shoulder area and above that's a one hit kill.

Comment

This has been discussed at length in other threads. The following is from this thread and discusses the one shot kill on light armor by Demize99 from DICE.
                              Originally posted by Demize99 View Post
                              The torso is split into 3 separate areas, the belly, the midsection and the upper chest/shoulders. On light armor the shoulder armor isn't quite so effective. That said, its not exactly an easy shot, which is entirely the point. Its intended as a "random factor" of sorts on torso hits. The head shot is the guaranteed 1 shot kill.
                              Asked if it was only the Zeller or all sniper rifles:
                              Originally posted by Demize99 View Post
                              No, this only occurs on the Light armor when shooting with a Zeller.
                              And this tidbit from CKMC for all you snipers or those just starting out:
                              Originally posted by [DICE]CKMC View Post
                              It should also be noted that the soldiers head (hit box) is inside the helmet so you need to aim for center of the head for hits rather than be off to one side.

Comment

Working...
                              X