No announcement yet.

when you see a knifer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a no brainer. Scream and run away no doubt.

Comment

ouch

If someone is trying to stab me i throw my body at them , again and again to try and blunt the blade that`ll show um :cry:

Comment

i just spray them in the head with a voss

sometiems iuse a knife

Comment

If someone charges me, in plain sight, with their knife I'll whip my own out. Though it's hard sometimes not to do an Indiana Jones.

Comment

If an enemy has been stupid enough to relieve themselves of their only means of defeating me at range, I am more than happy to oblige with two Baur shots to the cranium to reward their idiocy and help my team.

It is far more rewarding to work your *** off studying an enemy's technique, flanking them and planting a dagger between their shoulder blades than it is to fight knife to knife in the middle of a war. Knives are simply a means of conserving ammunition and making a quiet kill.

Knife duels are for children. What a waste of time.

Comment

i hate it when you are having a duel and then you get shoot from behind i think that if you see a knife fight leave them to it if the enemy kills your team mate then kill the enemy and revive your team mate that is two points instead of one it is much better then taking him out while there are in a middle of a deul sooooo leave them be

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsly View Post
                i hate it when you are having a duel and then you get shoot from behind i think that if you see a knife fight leave them to it if the enemy kills your team mate then kill the enemy and revive your team mate that is two points instead of one it is much better then taking him out while there are in a middle of a deul sooooo leave them be
                QFT I hate when other people do that and some even throw a frag killing me along with my enemy.

Comment

If I see a guy chargin me with a knife there's a split second where I think: "What an idiot!" Then I gun him down.

Comment

Whip out the RDX and see if he likes Jihadi burger friiday's at the steakhouse. I am pretty sure that would make him stop pretty fast.

Sometimes what I do is work on peoples sense of honor, I will go up to them with a knife, and they figure "Well hey, he wants to duel" and they pull out their's. Then I pull out the Clark and lay two rounds in the middle of his chest.

IMO, it doesn't work all the time haha

Comment

^Like OriJuice said^
                      I often pull my knife to see if he'll fight me that way. Then once he pulls his knife, I'll pull my main weapon or pistol, and mow him down.
                      Honor and all that BS doesn't cap CPs or Silos, or win the game.
                      KILLING the enemy does, however.

Comment

Point at head and shoot.

Comment

Re: when you see a knifer...

Depends on who it is. If its someone I know or dislike, I'll whip out my knife and cut him. If its just some pub knifer, I just kill him or run away and have allies get rid of him as he hopelessly chases. But if he gets a clink on me and I'm standing still, I go prone, pull out the knife, and usually am already behind him before he swings again. Some people have trouble knifing people standing still... it's rather funny.

Comment

Working...
                          X