No announcement yet.

EA screens, wierd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all gunships and transport were on the opposite sides in the beta, Type 4 Doragon on eu and the UD-6 Talon on pac, same switch with the transports. in my mind they should have matched up the camo and left it how it was in the beta

Comment

Edited it around a bit, so to get to the story quicker. Just switched the EA & Dice intros to the end.Just makes it a bit more convenient and quicker.

Comment

Somehow it looks/seems better in that video...

Comment

Is it me, or the gunship pilots had machineguns too?:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by GoodZa View Post
            all gunships and transport were on the opposite sides in the beta, Type 4 Doragon on eu and the UD-6 Talon on pac, same switch with the transports. in my mind they should have matched up the camo and left it how it was in the beta
            If the trailer in post 17 was from the Beta it has the Talon and the Yastreb (now PAC transport) on the EU side meaning only the transports changed teams not the gunships.
            Also from that trailer in post 17: EU using a lighter colored Shuko and there are shell casings coming from the SL drone. (not sure if that happens now)

Comment

Originally posted by Ekalb View Post
              If the trailer in post 17 was from the Beta it has the Talon and the Yastreb (now PAC transport) on the EU side meaning only the transports changed teams not the gunships.
              Also from that trailer in post 17: EU using a lighter colored Shuko and there are shell casings coming from the SL drone. (not sure if that happens now)

i dont mean to sound like an *** correcting you but the Talon is a gunship and yes both gunships were on opposite sides in the beta, trust me i've gone over this with other people in this forum, and in my opinion the talon should have stayed on pac and vice versa

and im talking about the playable beta, not any trailer...

check the forums and you'll find your answers...

Comment

there are people lagging here

Comment

Originally posted by GoodZa View Post
                  i dont mean to sound like an *** correcting you but the Talon is a gunship and yes both gunships were on opposite sides in the beta, trust me i've gone over this with other people in this forum, and in my opinion the talon should have stayed on pac and vice versa

and im talking about the playable beta, not any trailer...

check the forums and you'll find your answers...
                  I thought you were referring to that trailer in which the Talon is on the EU, like we had these days (just not the Shepard).
                  Well actually I for some reason had the opinion that trailer was of the Beta. Probably my mistake for suspecting that.

Comment

I've seen the E3 Presentation of an early Alpha, the game was freaking awesome back then... The Missile Silos were HUGE, and looked really cool... The titan had these passages that allowed you to get onto the upper deck from the hangar bay, all the shields would go down, Engineer had EMP Nades, the Titan Core Room had none of those little windows... The knifing animation was alot more realistic as well.

However, the only reason I think it is cool is because I have never tried it. DICE removed all that stuff, and I am pretty sure they had their reasons.

Actually, the most bizarre thing I have heard yet was that the Titan used to be able to drop battle walkers :|: I have had two people tell me this, but I have yet to see any official confirmation (Screenshots, for example)

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                      I've seen the E3 Presentation of an early Alpha, the game was freaking awesome back then... The Missile Silos were HUGE, and looked really cool... The titan had these passages that allowed you to get onto the upper deck from the hangar bay, all the shields would go down, Engineer had EMP Nades, the Titan Core Room had none of those little windows... The knifing animation was alot more realistic as well.

However, the only reason I think it is cool is because I have never tried it. DICE removed all that stuff, and I am pretty sure they had their reasons.

Actually, the most bizarre thing I have heard yet was that the Titan used to be able to drop battle walkers :|: I have had two people tell me this, but I have yet to see any official confirmation (Screenshots, for example)
                      I'd love to see these early presentations

Comment

Beta 20 min vid walkthrough

Streaming http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67563043655670
                        Fileplanet DL http://www.fileplanet.com/163619/160...te-Walkthrough

This vid shows some of the things talked about by Fingulfin in post #24. This is also where the fact that the titan can drop battle walkers is mentioned at around 1:44 (but not shown)

Comment

Working...
                        X