Higher Rank???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higher Rank???

So I have reached Brig General (and then some) and was wondering how do I get a higher rank than this? Is it possible?

-Enfamous

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
    Great, another "liek z0mg lolz how d0 i ge7 t3h h1gh3r r4nk?!?!?/1///1/1/??!??!/1/?/ thread....

Seriously, use the search feature, It will help alot.

Let me find my post where I posted the requirements...

EDIT: here is the one for Major General, let me find the other ones...

Look there was no need for the smartass answer you gave, I realize your only 16 years old and thats your mentality but come on.....

I asked a very simple, straight forward questions and as much as I appreciate your help I could have gone without your reply to my post which ended up not actually linking to anything. So Thanks

BTW - I did do a search and was unable to find any answers to my question, maybe I am not searching these forums correctly, as you can see I only have 25 posts, I usually just read these forums while I work and ask questions as I need answers.

With that said I would appreciate another member (preferably a mature one) to give me a logical mature answer to my question.

Thanks

-Enfamous

Comment

Why do you want the higher ranks? Bragging rights? They do not give any unlock points and if you have one, most people think that you statpadded. Also nobody knows for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle View Post
        Why do you want the higher ranks? Bragging rights? They do not give any unlock points and if you have one, most people think that you statpadded. Also nobody knows for sure.
        I don't really care about the higher ranks, I am trying to discover this answer to finish an argument with a buddy of mine who is trying for them...

Just trying to be a nice guy...lol

Where's my Clark when I need it?

-Enfamous

Comment

Whaha a friend of my just got promoted to L.G.
          He doesnt even know why..
          his stats are rubbish :P
          and didn't even play that much last week...

Comment

lol Enfamous one I was only kidding when I posted that response, but I found the actual requirements which were stated by an EA admin from the BF2142 website: Here it is...

Official said from an EA staff member:

"Here is the official answer to ranking up to the three major ranks (Major General, Lieutenant General and Supreme Commander)

These are known as the 'decay' ranks and are awarded to the top 76 players in the world who have the highest score (experience points) and have reached the 40th rank. The rank is based on the previous week total amount of experience and divided as follows:

Major General - 50 players
            Lieutenant General - 25 players
            Supreme Commander - 1 player

You don't get any unlocks for being this rank

There are three criteria needed in order for your weekly amount of earned Career Points to be added to your total Career points, these are:

- Reached the 40th rank (Brigadier General)
            - 2000-5000 In a Round Score during the week
            - K/D Ratio of 1-2 (average during the week)

So in basic terms:

MG - 50 players - 2000 points - 1 K/D
            LG - 25 players - 3000 points - 1.5 K/D
            SC - 1 player - 5000 points - 2 K/D

Please be aware that some of these scores and K/D ratios *may* have changed since the original document, and these are just guidelines..."

From EA offical on combattesting.com

Comment

rbevan59

Thank you for the answer, I appreciate you taking the time to find those details for me.

-Enfamous

Comment

No problemo!

Comment

For crying out loud; its not a stupid question. Not like the OMG what's this super unlock gun(best buy scar). I've seen much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by fshy94 View Post
                    For crying out loud; its not a stupid question. Not like the OMG what's this super unlock gun(best buy scar). I've seen much worse.
                    LOL the "Voss (insert rant/positive thought about the Voss here)" threads are even worse than the BOFORS skin thread.

Comment

Nah, i find best buy gun threads the most annoying

Comment

L-Town?

Luton?

Comment

best buy and the fake best buy threads are definitely annoying

Comment

Working...
                          X