X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaswahhihi
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Timmmmmy View Post
    LOL its not like Bunny hoppers are hard to kill.
    I didnt say they are hard to kill.

There just ****s

Leave a comment:

• Timmmmmy
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
    i always taunt bunny hoppers over the chat when I kill them 'poor little bunny hopper try and hit the fire button instead of the jump button next time';no doubt this thread will turn into a major flame war with the bunnies claiming how leet they are and what skill it takes to hammer the space bar!:laugh:
    Who says it's l33t, its a tactic. you can beat some people with it, and you can't beat some people with it. if you have ever seen a pro gamer play the bunny hop like mad, but they do it with style(which i kinda copied).

Leave a comment:

• ICE*T
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by bigAPE View Post
    No chance. That would be like a bloke caught with a prostitute trying to explain that he can get it any time he wants and that he actually wants to pay for it, or a panty sniffer trying to make out he's testing his sisters underwear for freshness

It's not "l33t", it's just sad and lame behaviour. No excuses. If your a twot at least be a man about it and admit it.
    lol, pantsniffer(arf arf)you wait mate i can see the flames licking around the webpage now....:nod:all it'll take is one dedicated bunnie -maybe not though hey - is this tactic really that frowned upon? for me I just get on with it whatever I come up against

Leave a comment:

• bigAPE
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
    no doubt this thread will turn into a major flame war with the bunnies claiming how leet they are
    No chance. That would be like a bloke caught with a prostitute trying to explain that he can get it any time he wants and that he actually wants to pay for it, or a panty sniffer trying to make out he's testing his sisters underwear for freshness

It's not "l33t", it's just sad and lame behaviour. No excuses. If your a twot at least be a man about it and admit it.

Leave a comment:

• ICE*T
    Guest replied
    i always taunt bunny hoppers over the chat when I kill them 'poor little bunny hopper try and hit the fire button instead of the jump button next time';no doubt this thread will turn into a major flame war with the bunnies claiming how leet they are and what skill it takes to hammer the space bar!:laugh:

Leave a comment:

• Timmmmmy
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Jaswahhihi View Post
    If you kill one make sure you teabag them.

I do it constantaly, and if your a medic bunny hop on then while using the defib "CLEAR" "CLEAR" "CLEAR", and throw a medic pack down aswell. "Your hurt come here"

I got someone good with that routine last night. Really pisses em off.

Leave a comment:

• bigAPE
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Jaswahhihi View Post
    ...f your a medic bunny hop on then while using the defib "CLEAR" "CLEAR" "CLEAR", and throw a medic pack down aswell. "Your hurt come here"
    :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

AWESOME!!

Leave a comment:

• Jaswahhihi
    Guest replied
    If you kill one make sure you teabag them.

I do it constantaly, and if your a medic bunny hop on then while using the defib "CLEAR" "CLEAR" "CLEAR", and throw a medic pack down aswell. "Your hurt come here"

I got someone good with that routine last night. Really pisses em off.

Leave a comment:

• Timmmmmy
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by bigAPE View Post
    Yep, you got me. I can't stand them bunny hoppers. Prancing about like a bunch of little pink Easter Bunnies with a basket of eggs.

I have to say that I have played with you a few times and haven't seen you do it yet. Mind you I am usually laying on the floor dead by the time I realise your there
    hehe Yer.....
    Although i do it a fair bit.

Leave a comment:

• bigAPE
    Guest replied
    Hmmm seeing as you you are playing in Aus, their aren't many FF=On conquest servers.
    also reading your post it seems you are complaining about bunny hoppers not rdx bunny hoppers.
    Yep, you got me. I can't stand them bunny hoppers. Prancing about like a bunch of little pink Easter Bunnies with a basket of eggs.

I have to say that I have played with you a few times and haven't seen you do it yet. Mind you I am usually laying on the floor dead by the time I realise your there

Leave a comment:

• Timmmmmy
    Guest replied
    Hmmm seeing as you you are playing in Aus, their aren't many FF=On conquest servers.
    also reading your post it seems you are complaining about bunny hoppers not rdx bunny hoppers.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Ekalb
    replied
    What you're saying is very true, I hate them but they are nice target practise for my Clark. I am against RDX bunny hopping, I believe a much more efficent way of using the RDX against infantry is placing them in a wide area where enemies are regularly moving through, hang around and when they come - detonate! It worked great for me especially last night on Camp G, 4 kills with just one detonation

Leave a comment:

• Bommando
    replied

Leave a comment:

• n00bs4brkfst
    Guest replied
    When RDX bunnyhoppers get ya down, just get yer recon kit and pay them back tenfold.

I don't condone bunnyhopping, but ya definitely gotta try it a couple of times, just for laughs.

It's real funny takin people out w/ RDX.

But If ya don't wanna join the hoppers, just Clark em.

Leave a comment:

• Aedus
    Guest replied
    This is the only thing in the whole on BF2142 that winds me up immensely.

I can't stand RDX bunny Hoppers. Piss me off to no end.

If you want to combat against RDX nubs grab the Clark and SMASH THEIR ****ING FACES IN

Leave a comment:

Working...
X