Hanging behind the uncap not inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biotech2142 View Post
    Uncap is not a safe place since BF1942 (5 years has passed) so the "meant" part is obsolete as far as today.
    Again, open for interpretation by the server admins of whatever server you happen to be visiting. Most will say it in the load screen or scrolling in game messages. Just make sure you pay attention to it and if you don't like whatever rule they set, instead of complaining about it, just go to one of the other hundreds of servers out there and fine one you do agree with.

Comment

Custom rules in certain servers forbids attacking uncaps.

What I mean is that the possibility of attacking and even raping uncaps is meant by developers since BF franchise was born 5 years ago.

Even Demize99 is trigger happy attacking uncaps when he is my gunship gunner

Comment

I think its baseraping because you eleminate the chance for the enemy to do anything. What youre doing is waiting for the enemy to leave the safe zone and than attack them. Kind of cheap.

Fun ! though :P

I got warned on a server recently for placing motion mines atop an enemy titan flight dock. Is that base raping to you ?

Comment

Originally posted by cyberzomby View Post
          I got warned on a server recently for placing motion mines atop an enemy titan flight dock. Is that base raping to you ?
          No. The Titan spawns are protected by a shield, you cant rape anything.
          If an Engineer is camping your shield then you can just pod-stomp him.

Comment

Yeah! Pod KILL!

Comment

Working...
            X