No announcement yet.

Will we see new factions for 2142?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I want is a flag/s that took more than 2 seconds, ms paint, and an existence of creativity to make. If that involves an expansion then so be it.

Comment

Thats what Mods are for, but some of you can't live without points.
      The Mod I'm playing I'm in the Republic of Korea, Cool new uniforms, flags, Northern strike vehicles, New jets, Bestbuy guns, New armour, New weapons, New maps, shall I go on? BUT no points! just respect from your army buddies. The roster is up to 309 people, If your not a point whore and you want all the stuff you mentioned check it out. You can tank me later!!

Crikey! the only thing we are missing is the aussie accents, I'll admit to that, but we can change that.

Comment

reptilians.......

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
          reptilians.......
          I would personally prefer seeing Tarzicians (Sp?):nod:

Comment

How about an army of chinchillas.

Comment

Originally posted by vp2008 View Post
              why dont they put in a real asian side

people who speak real chinese

not the **** they say in bf2
              Seconded. They're the Pan-Asian-Coalition, yet they don't have any chinese (since no one ever uses light armor ).

Comment

u guy get the wrong impression of Aussies for one we dont speak like that nor do we have Kangaroos bouncing around the place.
                just throught we should get thinks straight

Comment

Originally posted by christopherlon View Post
                  u guy get the wrong impression of Aussies for one we dont speak like that nor do we have Kangaroos bouncing around the place.
                  just throught we should get thinks straight
                  But theres a kangaroo in my back yard right at this moment...granted my back yard is a hill but still! :P

Comment

i would rather they support thier game before releasing anything more.

Comment

Working...
                    X