Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we see new factions for 2142?

I'm on a roll here, 3 topics in 1 hour.

I was wondering about this. Maybe i am not aware of what is going on in the storyline, but it seems the PAC and EU can cover alot of ground. They spread from Africa to Germany.

Also, in the Sound files there is French and Italian Voice overs. I changed the PAC voice overs to Italian, it worked fine in single player mode, but when i tried to play online it didn't allow me to play cuz i got the "No players with modified content".

Will EU and PAC the only factions we will ever see?

Wouldn't France and Italy be in the EU? What I want is the play as the Union of African States with more big *** El-Alamein tank maps like HT set in the desert. And with desert camo instead of snow camo, I've always wondered why they didn't make desert camo for the troops.

Comment

Unless they come out with an expansion like Special Forces, no.

I could see an "American" (North and South) faction, and perhps an African Faction.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing an Australian faction, the accents would be awesome.
        rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Therealmat View Post
          rofl
          OMFG i would so go auzzie all the time just for the sounds they would so rock! :yay:

pity dice prob aint allowed caus EA or tight F&%^S

Comment

I would like a third faction to be a band of marauders, instead of a traditional army.
            Weapons / equip would be selfmade or heavily modified versions of whatever they could scavenge.
            I think that could make them much more distinct than Yet Another Army.

Comment

F*** no you're not getting another faction. Unless you fork over $40 for some expansion pack which will have just that faction and no new content for unlocks, maps of vehicles. Because for that 'little' money EA would be crazy to offer a reasonable amount of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
                I would like a third faction to be a band of marauders, instead of a traditional army.
                Weapons / equip would be selfmade or heavily modified versions of whatever they could scavenge.
                I think that could make them much more distinct than Yet Another Army.
                sounds so cool!

like nations that have been affected by the eu and pac so they mod the weapons that were left at war so they do like raiding runs on "docked" titans =P or just where ever =P

Comment

yeah Ive got another faction [DICE] they stand in the middle of the map and get owned for all the bugs in the game...

Comment

rofl
                    yeah thanks mate want us in the game because the way we speak, thats gold.

Comment

What I'm thinking is how they would balance the faction specific AR (if they had one... America would just use the SCAR-11 I think) with the already pretty much perfectly balanced AR's.

Comment

rofl
                        LOL

Imagine:

Requesting Supplies - Requesting Supplies ya big sheila
                        Man Down Man Down - Crikey
                        Move it - Out of the way dopey
                        We need a supply drop here - throw another shrimp on the barbie
                        Alright - Fair Dinkum

And so forth:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Comment

OMG. You're AMAZING.

Comment

Originally posted by Gobi_man View Post
                            LOL

Imagine:

Requesting Supplies - Requesting Supplies ya big sheila
                            Man Down Man Down - Crikey
                            Move it - Out of the way dopey
                            We need a supply drop here - throw another shrimp on the barbie
                            Alright - Fair Dinkum

And so forth:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:
                            This would be hilarious:laugh: Why not?... it would add a little humor into the game.

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
                            yeah Ive got another faction [DICE] they stand in the middle of the map and get owned for all the bugs in the game...
                            Yeah... and the [DICE] faction's unlock system would be directly related to the number of major bugs they fix... betcha they'd have these bugs fixed in no time

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
                              now thats something we can all enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X