This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12V12 TITAN TOURNAMENT (sign up now)

Pick up teams will be available for those without 12 players. So if you don't have a team you may still have a chance to paticipate.

All information can be found on the sign up site and you may also visit the tournament forum from the sites menu. I hope to see you all on the tournament battlefield.

Plenty of people signing up....keep 'em coming!

Comment

24 players and 5 teams signed up so far!!

Comment

41 Players and 6 Teams so far!!

TypeFrag has join joined the list of sponsors! They are giving us (4) 50 Slot Vent servers to give away for 3 months!

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteneo View Post
          41 Players and 6 Teams so far!!

TypeFrag has join joined the list of sponsors! They are giving us (4) 50 Slot Vent servers to give away for 3 months!

Hey where do you live in NC? Also I played with SS lastnight. I might even wanna join them. I have to play with you some more. It was great using team work. But for some reason the game was messed up, there was no fog and everything was grey and black. Like the tank, walker, ground, titian.

But still great game last night drake.

Comment

Originally posted by sogek1ng
            Hey where do you live in NC? Also I played with SS lastnight. I might even wanna join them. I have to play with you some more. It was great using team work. But for some reason the game was messed up, there was no fog and everything was grey and black. Like the tank, walker, ground, titian.

But still great game last night drake.
            AWE! No great game TheKillerJud? Ya we were owning as usual and we always use teamwork. We don't talk much on VOIP as we are all on Vent. You are more than welcome to join Shakedown when you get a chance.

See you on the battlefield.

Comment

I might have to grab your vent ip.

Comment

Originally posted by sogek1ng
                Hey where do you live in NC?
                Eastern NC

Comment

10 Teams and 58 players as of today. I urge teams and players to sign up soon. We have alot of players to join soon and take their spots on their teams. This may also mean alot of open spots for the free agents.

Team List:
                  (>SoB<)
                  Defenders Of Sovereignty DS
                  Devastation {DEV}
                  Digital Athletes Gaming League [DAGL]
                  Harmonics Burst (VIBE)
                  Team Apotheosis OSISL
                  Team Cain's Lair {CLD}
                  Team Fatal :|F|:
                  Expeditionary Force {SS}
                  The Final Project -=TFP=-

Comment

I wanna join the SS team for the tourney

Also are you guys going to play tonite. I want to tag along again. I might even join your team speak.

Comment

When you say you want to join the SS team in the tourny, you mean OUR team or the one listed above? Shakedown doesn't have a team in the tourny, the SS Doom Clan does however, which is the SS team in the above list that Jud posted.

And I'm sure there will be some people on tonight playing.

Hop on over to our website and register and we'll hook you up, or you can just use VOIP.

Comment

hey where in NC do you live?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteneo View Post
                          When you say you want to join the SS team in the tourny, you mean OUR team or the one listed above? Shakedown doesn't have a team in the tourny, the SS Doom Clan does however, which is the SS team in the above list that Jud posted.

And I'm sure there will be some people on tonight playing.

Hop on over to our website and register and we'll hook you up, or you can just use VOIP.
                          When you go to our site, you need to send me a PM with a username and password for Vent. This way I can add you to our vent server. I will send you the Vent info in a reply to your PM.

Comment

Are there going to be spectator slots in the server?

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                              Are there going to be spectator slots in the server?
                              No spectator slots will be opened as this could be a way for others to help teams out. A spectator could relay important info over a vent server that could help a team win. I don't think it would be fair to allow this.

Comment

Working...
                              X